**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

It wasn't because Beasley couldn't get a discount to stay, it was because he looked Delonte West
laugh.gif
his father even said it.

Young Triz you're fighting a losing battle right now.

This is how it's going to be after every Heat loss, dudes coming out of the woodwork to bash them and Lebron, and deservedly so to some extent. 

The Heat are totally discombobulated right now.

I wasn't buying the nonsense that they'd win 73 games but I also didn't expect them to be a .500 team at this point in the season.

They'll turn it around, I just can't see them being a an average team for the entire season.

The problem the Heat have is that every loss, every comment, every gesture is going to be scrutinized exponetially due to the hype they created as well as the hype from the media *cough* ESPN *cough* and going through the funk they're in now isn't going to help matters.

Young Triz you're fighting a losing battle right now.

This is how it's going to be after every Heat loss, dudes coming out of the woodwork to bash them and Lebron, and deservedly so to some extent. 

The Heat are totally discombobulated right now.

I wasn't buying the nonsense that they'd win 73 games but I also didn't expect them to be a .500 team at this point in the season.

They'll turn it around, I just can't see them being a an average team for the entire season.

The problem the Heat have is that every loss, every comment, every gesture is going to be scrutinized exponetially due to the hype they created as well as the hype from the media *cough* ESPN *cough* and going through the funk they're in now isn't going to help matters.

the heat are overrated... how yall have 3 superstars but still be mediocre? i dont get it but then again i dont care cuz thats not my team...and dont blame the coach cuz the heat made the playoffs and had above .500 record with just wade

the heat are overrated... how yall have 3 superstars but still be mediocre? i dont get it but then again i dont care cuz thats not my team...and dont blame the coach cuz the heat made the playoffs and had above .500 record with just wade

Ain't nobody coming out of the woodwork... 
laugh.gif
The people that have hated LeBron have been here since the start of the season. The people that came out of the woodwork were the amount of Heat fans in South Beach. Or lack thereof from what I've seen on TV.

Ain't nobody coming out of the woodwork... 
laugh.gif
The people that have hated LeBron have been here since the start of the season. The people that came out of the woodwork were the amount of Heat fans in South Beach. Or lack thereof from what I've seen on TV.

i have a strong feeling that LeBron, Dwade and Bosh are purposely playing bad so Pat Riley can get back to coaching and to get rid of Spolestra out fast. Shady move but then again we are talking about the most hated team in the NBA.

i have a strong feeling that LeBron, Dwade and Bosh are purposely playing bad so Pat Riley can get back to coaching and to get rid of Spolestra out fast. Shady move but then again we are talking about the most hated team in the NBA.

Originally Posted by amilli1210

3379bf489e9062fc7786615fd0330a5a-getty-103882437lm011_heat_mavs.jpg

Originally Posted by amilli1210

3379bf489e9062fc7786615fd0330a5a-getty-103882437lm011_heat_mavs.jpg

Lebron and Wade are probably going to beat Bosh up in that player only meeting
30t6p3b.gif
These dudes are grimey

Lebron and Wade are probably going to beat Bosh up in that player only meeting
30t6p3b.gif
These dudes are grimey

damn we were playing so well well the first half.... the opening 3 min of the third quater is what killed us to me.. miami couldnt by a basket
30t6p3b.gif

good win dallas ...

I'm still looking for the dwade of the begining of the season beside that boston game where did he go .. smh

Back
Top Bottom