**Official HEAT (VS) CELTICS GAME THREAD ABC SUNDAY 1:00pm/est**

Figured I'd go ahead and make this thread .... Highly anticipated game at least for Heat loyalists. C's got the best of us this season and deservingly so. Should be a good one!

miami-heat-vs-boston-celtics-big-three.jpg

Figured I'd go ahead and make this thread .... Highly anticipated game at least for Heat loyalists. C's got the best of us this season and deservingly so. Should be a good one!

miami-heat-vs-boston-celtics-big-three.jpg

Heat will win this one due to the C's lack of players (injuries)

I'm waiting to see how Lebron responds when he actually plays against Delonte 
nerd.gif

Heat will win this one due to the C's lack of players (injuries)

I'm waiting to see how Lebron responds when he actually plays against Delonte 
nerd.gif

i said it in december when the heat got real hot, that regardless of what they did between early november and today, tomorrows game is what really matters and is there real test, even moreso then the laker game on christmas.

the celtics are the heats main roadblock before they can even think about the lakers.

i expect miami to come out looking much better then how they did in the first 2 meetings, will it be enough to get a win? im not sure about it but this game is a big test for them.

thank goodness for a good doubleheader on abc tomorrow tho

i said it in december when the heat got real hot, that regardless of what they did between early november and today, tomorrows game is what really matters and is there real test, even moreso then the laker game on christmas.

the celtics are the heats main roadblock before they can even think about the lakers.

i expect miami to come out looking much better then how they did in the first 2 meetings, will it be enough to get a win? im not sure about it but this game is a big test for them.

thank goodness for a good doubleheader on abc tomorrow tho

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

$#$* the Heat and especially $#$* #6. that team full of %@+@#@#. Go Celtics Go.

cant believe you dude. spent all last year jockin lebron and the heat, trolling in laker threads and all that. now you flip flop talkin bout being in the crowd when lebron comes back to cleveland like you gonna actually do anything to lebron. lebron would floor you. i think its time for you to join the rest of the bandwagon cavs fans like outtacontrol, eneyekwhateverthehell, belle, and the rest of the experts who was bettin their life that lebron was staying...and GET THE STEPPIN!

cant believe you dude. spent all last year jockin lebron and the heat, trolling in laker threads and all that. now you flip flop talkin bout being in the crowd when lebron comes back to cleveland like you gonna actually do anything to lebron. lebron would floor you. i think its time for you to join the rest of the bandwagon cavs fans like outtacontrol, eneyekwhateverthehell, belle, and the rest of the experts who was bettin their life that lebron was staying...and GET THE STEPPIN!

Should be a good one.  Heat better stop Rondo, or its going to be a long night afternoon.

My dude NK just don't give a %!%@ right now 
laugh.gif

Should be a good one.  Heat better stop Rondo, or its going to be a long night afternoon.

My dude NK just don't give a %!%@ right now 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

eek.gif

All those dudes actually never came back after the decision ?

Dagggg...
roll.gif

As for the game, I'm excited about it. Gotta love games like this.

Actually, ESPN's whole slate is nice tomorrow.
glasses.gif

eek.gif

All those dudes actually never came back after the decision ?

Dagggg...
roll.gif

As for the game, I'm excited about it. Gotta love games like this.

Actually, ESPN's whole slate is nice tomorrow.
glasses.gif

cant believe you dude. spent all last year jockin lebron and the heat cavs, trolling in laker threads and all that. now you flip flop talkin bout being in the crowd when lebron comes back to cleveland like you gonna actually do anything to lebron. lebron would floor you. i think its time for you to join the rest of the bandwagon cavs fans like outtacontrol, eneyekwhateverthehell, belle, and the rest of the experts who was bettin their life that lebron was staying...and GET THE STEPPIN!

Get'em! Dude's probably the dude that was eating his boogers @ the Cavs game
sick.gif
laugh.gif

One thing though, I crossed out heat and added cavs because even though I knew what you meant, it just didnt feel right associating that lame w/the Heat

I can't watch the game live so thank God for my HD DVR (truly a life saver)
pimp.gif

#LetsGoHeat !

Back
Top Bottom