**Official HEAT (VS) CELTICS GAME THREAD ABC SUNDAY 1:00pm/est**

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

$#$* the Heat and especially $#$* #6. that team full of %@+@#@#. Go Celtics Go.

cant believe you dude. spent all last year jockin lebron and the heat cavs, trolling in laker threads and all that. now you flip flop talkin bout being in the crowd when lebron comes back to cleveland like you gonna actually do anything to lebron. lebron would floor you. i think its time for you to join the rest of the bandwagon cavs fans like outtacontrol, eneyekwhateverthehell, belle, and the rest of the experts who was bettin their life that lebron was staying...and GET THE STEPPIN!

Get'em! Dude's probably the dude that was eating his boogers @ the Cavs game
sick.gif
laugh.gif

One thing though, I crossed out heat and added cavs because even though I knew what you meant, it just didnt feel right associating that lame w/the Heat

I can't watch the game live so thank God for my HD DVR (truly a life saver)
pimp.gif

#LetsGoHeat !

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

cant believe you dude. spent all last year jockin lebron and the heat, trolling in laker threads and all that. now you flip flop talkin bout being in the crowd when lebron comes back to cleveland like you gonna actually do anything to lebron. lebron would floor you. i think its time for you to join the rest of the bandwagon cavs fans like outtacontrol, eneyekwhateverthehell, belle, and the rest of the experts who was bettin their life that lebron was staying...and GET THE STEPPIN!

eek.gif

All those dudes actually never came back after the decision ?

Dagggg...
roll.gif

As for the game, I'm excited about it. Gotta love games like this.

Actually, ESPN's whole slate is nice tomorrow.
glasses.gif

that dude belle still posts post decision so i'd seperate him from that group but the rest of them dudes were annoying.   especially outtacontrol. dude has to be in the e hall of shame for just flat out never posting on here again after the decision.

mYToAsterspeak wrote:

cant believe you dude. spent all last year jockin lebron and the heat, trolling in laker threads and all that. now you flip flop talkin bout being in the crowd when lebron comes back to cleveland like you gonna actually do anything to lebron. lebron would floor you. i think its time for you to join the rest of the bandwagon cavs fans like outtacontrol, eneyekwhateverthehell, belle, and the rest of the experts who was bettin their life that lebron was staying...and GET THE STEPPIN!

Was joking when I said I was gonna throw a drink in his face during the powder toss, I'm not that stupid. But he's open season if I get these floor seats. Also, you can go back and read my posts from last season, and yeah I appreciate #6 game but I always said he was a sucka go back and read. And I ain't a bandwagon fan, you can't brag about a team that's garbage.

mYToAsterspeak wrote:

Was joking when I said I was gonna throw a drink in his face during the powder toss, I'm not that stupid. But he's open season if I get these floor seats. Also, you can go back and read my posts from last season, and yeah I appreciate #6 game but I always said he was a sucka go back and read. And I ain't a bandwagon fan, you can't brag about a team that's garbage.

eek.gif

Dagggg...
roll.gif

As for the game, I'm excited about it. Gotta love games like this.

Actually, ESPN's whole slate is nice tomorrow.
glasses.gif

that dude belle still posts post decision so i'd seperate him from that group but the rest of them dudes were annoying.   especially outtacontrol. dude has to be in the e hall of shame for just flat out never posting on here again after the decision.

^ Yeah belle still posts.

And I can't believe I'm saying this but I cosign NobleKane. mYTo we get it, LeBron is a sucka, punk, etc. but you really sounding like a scorned groupie right now.

@ Ced Ceballos: I agree with you this game is the real litmus test for the Heat, and given how the Celtics are coming off a tough loss to the Lakers they'll be really amped for this game.

Looking forward to this game.

^ Yeah belle still posts.

And I can't believe I'm saying this but I cosign NobleKane. mYTo we get it, LeBron is a sucka, punk, etc. but you really sounding like a scorned groupie right now.

@ Ced Ceballos: I agree with you this game is the real litmus test for the Heat, and given how the Celtics are coming off a tough loss to the Lakers they'll be really amped for this game.

Looking forward to this game.

I give credit to belle because he said BEFORE the start of the 2010 season that LeBron would bounce.

I give credit to belle because he said BEFORE the start of the 2010 season that LeBron would bounce.

i might be reaching on this alot, but i could picture the heat winning tomorrow and doc rivers or the celtics saying something dumb like they did after they lost game 7 of the finals saying how if they were healthy there's no way they lose that game, and something like that lights a fire under the heat for when/if they meet in the playoffs.

again im probably reaching and for that to happen the heat would have to win tomorrow, doc or whoever would have to say something like that, and then we'd have to wait til may, and the heat are professional nba players so they shouldn't need something like that to have to light a fire under them in the first place.

i might be reaching on this alot, but i could picture the heat winning tomorrow and doc rivers or the celtics saying something dumb like they did after they lost game 7 of the finals saying how if they were healthy there's no way they lose that game, and something like that lights a fire under the heat for when/if they meet in the playoffs.

again im probably reaching and for that to happen the heat would have to win tomorrow, doc or whoever would have to say something like that, and then we'd have to wait til may, and the heat are professional nba players so they shouldn't need something like that to have to light a fire under them in the first place.

Originally Posted by DubA169

screw lebron for making me root for a boston team

ill keep it 100% and just say screw both teams.  the basketball fan in me wants to see a good close game that goes to double overtime in the rolaholic bowl

ill keep it 100% and just say screw both teams.  the basketball fan in me wants to see a good close game that goes to double overtime in the rolaholic bowl

yeah as a lakers fan it's differant. i've lived through more drama with miami and pat the rat, wasn't alive for a boston basketball rivalry unfortunately

yeah as a lakers fan it's differant. i've lived through more drama with miami and pat the rat, wasn't alive for a boston basketball rivalry unfortunately

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Gonna be bittersweet though 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Gonna be bittersweet though 
ohwell.gif

eek.gif

EnEyeKayEe still posts. He's under a new SN. No, I will not out him. He sticks to the CFB and CBB threads from what I've seen. 
I just checked his new SN... looks like he hasn't posted since mid-Dec. I don't know then. 
ohwell.gif

Prediction: Heat by 10+. I think LeBron will have another bonkers game. 3rd one in under 2 weeks. 

eek.gif

EnEyeKayEe still posts. He's under a new SN. No, I will not out him. He sticks to the CFB and CBB threads from what I've seen. 
I just checked his new SN... looks like he hasn't posted since mid-Dec. I don't know then. 
ohwell.gif

Prediction: Heat by 10+. I think LeBron will have another bonkers game. 3rd one in under 2 weeks. 

I believe this game is canceled due to the C's not being able to field a team of healthy guys.

I believe this game is canceled due to the C's not being able to field a team of healthy guys.

Back
Top Bottom