Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

^^^
sick.gif

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

wait isnt miami still up 2 to 1 in the series? plus the extra home court? boston played their hardest props tho.

heat will finish em off by game 5. yawnnnn
Aren't you a Lakers fan?

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

wait isnt miami still up 2 to 1 in the series? plus the extra home court? boston played their hardest props tho.

heat will finish em off by game 5. yawnnnn
Aren't you a Lakers fan?

Yeah we took the L, smh @ all you haters coming out of the woodwork.
W/ that said, we need to give Bosh the ball more and have him post more. He has shown, he can score from the post effectively, we just make him take jumpers all day.
Bron is gonna come out killing next game, so I have no qualms about him.
If we're aggressive next game for the WHOLE 48, we should be fine.

W/ that said, we need to give Bosh the ball more and have him post more. He has shown, he can score from the post effectively, we just make him take jumpers all day.

Tombout "Qualms".
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Alright, I've had fun dicking around in this thread... Rondo was
pimp.gif
for that return. I dont see how hell be effective the rest of the series though. Ahh well, its bedtime.

Tombout "Qualms".
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Alright, I've had fun dicking around in this thread... Rondo was
pimp.gif
for that return. I dont see how hell be effective the rest of the series though. Ahh well, its bedtime.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

I don't think we are hating on Miami for the reason you think we are, some of us are but only reason I came in here was to talk to AirFresh who was been running his mouth so god damn much

I don't think we are hating on Miami for the reason you think we are, some of us are but only reason I came in here was to talk to AirFresh who was been running his mouth so god damn much

30t6p3b.gif
@ The ({}) doesn't surprise me though... that's the same coward @+*% he does nightly just so happens he seriously injured someone with it.

30t6p3b.gif
@ The ({}) doesn't surprise me though... that's the same coward @+*% he does nightly just so happens he seriously injured someone with it.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Well, when you have Bron and Wade, it's  an automatically W like 100% of the time. I don't even know why most teams bother facing us, it's quite hilarious, watching some teams thinking they can beat us. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 W/ that said, we will crush the C's Monday, and put that fluke loss behind us.

Well, when you have Bron and Wade, it's  an automatically W like 100% of the time. I don't even know why most teams bother facing us, it's quite hilarious, watching some teams thinking they can beat us. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wanted Heat to sweep them. Continually showing they don't have that killer instinct
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@ Big Baby son reacting like he saw bone.

I wanted Heat to sweep them. Continually showing they don't have that killer instinct
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@ Big Baby son reacting like he saw bone.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Executive76

3f0a4cfb305cab65d611a05423fa7fec-getty-113243989eg022_miami_heat_v.jpg

2ed8f8c13f8fe6b3d58f053862c03d64-getty-113243989eg024_miami_heat_v.jpg

laugh.gif
sick.gif
i hope that waasnt his reaction to that. i mean it was mine, but have some composure...(like in the war movies and dude is gonna die lol)
Spoiler [+]
my man Jeff Green looks like Pete Rock
laugh.gif

images

Boston came out and played well, i still think game 2 is a must for them. Oh well if they play like they did tonight it shouldnt be that much of a problem for them.Oh ya and 
sick.gif
at the rondo injury. dude is a warrior.

Boston came out and played well, i still think game 2 is a must for them. Oh well if they play like they did tonight it shouldnt be that much of a problem for them.Oh ya and 
sick.gif
at the rondo injury. dude is a warrior.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Executive76

3f0a4cfb305cab65d611a05423fa7fec-getty-113243989eg022_miami_heat_v.jpg

2ed8f8c13f8fe6b3d58f053862c03d64-getty-113243989eg024_miami_heat_v.jpg

laugh.gif
sick.gif
i hope that waasnt his reaction to that. i mean it was mine, but have some composure...(like in the war movies and dude is gonna die lol)
Spoiler [+]
my man Jeff Green looks like Pete Rock
laugh.gif

images

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Slurpage of the heat from you is
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom