Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Bosh put in the go ahead tip in ... and celebrated ... how is he acting tuff ? stop the hate Bigmike ...smh

Originally Posted by acidicality

People were making a big deal about them losing those close games in the regular season but I knew that they would be alright for the playoffs. Huge win for them, all of the Big 3 came up with huge plays down the stretch.

Co-sign.

If Celtics would've done a better play at the end of regulation they would've came out with the W.

If Celtics would've done a better play at the end of regulation they would've came out with the W.

I stick to what I say, Lebron taking every possession at the end of the game is a double edge sword. If he's hot great, if he's not........

I stick to what I say, Lebron taking every possession at the end of the game is a double edge sword. If he's hot great, if he's not........

Lmao I love this

Knightdale hates lebron sooooo much and everytime bron does something good he discredits it and when he does something bad hes trolling like a tot.

ahahahhahahahaha

Lmao I love this

Knightdale hates lebron sooooo much and everytime bron does something good he discredits it and when he does something bad hes trolling like a tot.

ahahahhahahahaha

Thinking about this game it was a big win and then i reflected it from Miami's season

Think aobut this for a bit and put ur biases opinions towards them away for a minute. This team is a win away from going to the ECF and putting away the Celtics for good. They have a chance of going to the finals when they started off 9-8, people crizticesd their ways of ending games, Lebron choking, the talk of SPO being fired and having Riley step in. The pieces are falling for them. LA is out, CHI looks more like CLE from last year. The only team that seems like a threat to them is OKC and MAYBE Dallas. Dirk will be their only problem. Nonetheless I feel itll be a incredible feat as to where they were when they had their lows

Thinking about this game it was a big win and then i reflected it from Miami's season

Think aobut this for a bit and put ur biases opinions towards them away for a minute. This team is a win away from going to the ECF and putting away the Celtics for good. They have a chance of going to the finals when they started off 9-8, people crizticesd their ways of ending games, Lebron choking, the talk of SPO being fired and having Riley step in. The pieces are falling for them. LA is out, CHI looks more like CLE from last year. The only team that seems like a threat to them is OKC and MAYBE Dallas. Dirk will be their only problem. Nonetheless I feel itll be a incredible feat as to where they were when they had their lows

That was a HUGE win for Miami, it's their series to throw away now. LeBron might just be over his Boston bogeyman now. It's only fitting that LA and Boston exit stage left around the same time. Boston served their purpose in 2008.

That was a HUGE win for Miami, it's their series to throw away now. LeBron might just be over his Boston bogeyman now. It's only fitting that LA and Boston exit stage left around the same time. Boston served their purpose in 2008.

Originally Posted by knightngale

I can not repeat how amazing lobron was with his 2 field goals late in the 4th and OT. Those 2 field goals have to rank up there with MJ's shot over Ehlo.

and everybody is gonna give credit to bosh for the last offensive tip in but that was all lebron right there
roll.gif

LeBron took over end of regulation/start of OT in all aspects. you also forget an additional 3rd field goal, two free throws, an assist, locked down Pierce on his end of regulation attempt and a drawn charge.

Originally Posted by knightngale

I can not repeat how amazing lobron was with his 2 field goals late in the 4th and OT. Those 2 field goals have to rank up there with MJ's shot over Ehlo.

and everybody is gonna give credit to bosh for the last offensive tip in but that was all lebron right there
roll.gif

LeBron took over end of regulation/start of OT in all aspects. you also forget an additional 3rd field goal, two free throws, an assist, locked down Pierce on his end of regulation attempt and a drawn charge.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

C's need to win 3 in a row. Not happening. Congrats to the Heat.

The biggest problem in this series was how many dumb mistakes the C's made. KG just isn't a smart person. He went away from what made him so good in game 3, actually scoring in the post. How many jumpers do you need to take before you figure out it's not working tonight? Not only that, he made terrible decisions like guarding Lebron, leaving Bosh free for easy rebounds. Couldn't set a simple screen on the last play in regulation. Can't pass the ball well. Can't make a shot over a guy 6 inches shorter. He is a certified mop and I want him off my team next season. Take Ray too, he gets way too many passes for his poor defense and passing.
wade aint your average sg though... if it was another sg, ray would have wore them down, and come alive in the 4th.... .

The biggest problem in this series was how many dumb mistakes the C's made. KG just isn't a smart person. He went away from what made him so good in game 3, actually scoring in the post. How many jumpers do you need to take before you figure out it's not working tonight? Not only that, he made terrible decisions like guarding Lebron, leaving Bosh free for easy rebounds. Couldn't set a simple screen on the last play in regulation. Can't pass the ball well. Can't make a shot over a guy 6 inches shorter. He is a certified mop and I want him off my team next season. Take Ray too, he gets way too many passes for his poor defense and passing.
wade aint your average sg though... if it was another sg, ray would have wore them down, and come alive in the 4th.... .

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

I feel you man. With this win they have a chance to put all those teams away for good for the next 7 years. Those 7 titles lebron promised are looking like a possibility right now. Possibly the biggest turnaround game for the next decade.
A new beginning.

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

I feel you man. With this win they have a chance to put all those teams away for good for the next 7 years. Those 7 titles lebron promised are looking like a possibility right now. Possibly the biggest turnaround game for the next decade.
A new beginning.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Understood but it wasn't even about Wade. Ray kept turning the ball over and kept leaving his assignment, bad defense all the way.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Understood but it wasn't even about Wade. Ray kept turning the ball over and kept leaving his assignment, bad defense all the way.

Back
Top Bottom