Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

shaq may not be able to bang all game long, but give him 15 minutes/gm and he could be effective. i mean, he is still big (pause) and is good for a few hard fouls.

shaq may not be able to bang all game long, but give him 15 minutes/gm and he could be effective. i mean, he is still big (pause) and is good for a few hard fouls.

Originally Posted by ugatpun0

C's will take game 2,3,4 and 6

Based on what?
I think if Boston doesn't win game 2, they're not winning the series. If they go down 2-0 they'll have to go 4-1 in a series of 3 games in Boston and 2 in Miami. They'll need 4 out of 5 games, 2 of which will be played on Miami's homecourt. I really think tonight is a do or die for the Celtics

Based on what?
I think if Boston doesn't win game 2, they're not winning the series. If they go down 2-0 they'll have to go 4-1 in a series of 3 games in Boston and 2 in Miami. They'll need 4 out of 5 games, 2 of which will be played on Miami's homecourt. I really think tonight is a do or die for the Celtics

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Based on what?
Ya as much as I hate to say it, i think hes right, i dotn think it would be a wrap but it would be very difficult to come back from a 2-0 deficit.

Based on what?
Ya as much as I hate to say it, i think hes right, i dotn think it would be a wrap but it would be very difficult to come back from a 2-0 deficit.

Question for Celtics fans.

Where are the Celtics matchup advantages? Aside from Rondo, I dont see how Boston is going to generate enough offense to win this series.

Miami's defense isnt going to just give up layups like the Knicks did
30t6p3b.gif

Where are the Celtics matchup advantages? Aside from Rondo, I dont see how Boston is going to generate enough offense to win this series.

30t6p3b.gif

Based on what?

Based on what?

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Its %%%#%@+ one game..geeez! I hope the C's win the next one to stop all this BS talk from the bandwagoners..

Me and my fellow Heat fans are loyal, we roll w/ them through thick and thin. U mad, cause your team wack doggie?
roll.gif
 at this New Yorker still mad Bron didn't bless them this year.  It's okay, you guys got your lord and savior in Melo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Its %%%#%@+ one game..geeez! I hope the C's win the next one to stop all this BS talk from the bandwagoners..

Me and my fellow Heat fans are loyal, we roll w/ them through thick and thin. U mad, cause your team wack doggie?
roll.gif
 at this New Yorker still mad Bron didn't bless them this year.  It's okay, you guys got your lord and savior in Melo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

any word on haslem?

He's not ready for another 1-2 weeks. But he should be ready if the Heat make the next round, and I guess definitely for the finals.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

any word on haslem?

He's not ready for another 1-2 weeks. But he should be ready if the Heat make the next round, and I guess definitely for the finals.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Really don't get the thought of the Celtics played poorly and Miami should be concerned about only winning by 9. If James Jones this or that, well..If the Celtics don't go 12-24 from three that turns into a 20 point rout. doesn't it?

The Celtics aren't deep like early in the year showed... No Shaq...& Deltone and Jeff have been terrible and then you're pretty much left with big baby off the bench.

the fact that Miami was able to buy Wade/Bron 5 minutes or so in the start of the 2nd and let Bosh and the 2nd unit extend a lead was pretty telling.

2nd units:  1st/2nd qrtr a 4 point lead turned to 10. 3rd/4th quarter an 11 point lead turned into a 17 point lead.

Celtics starting 5 very well may still be better than Miami's when they play straight up in the 1st and 4th quarters...but in between that...Miami is going to win every time and all they have to do is break even when it's Big 3 vs the Big 4. And if Ray Allen ever goes cold now, forget about even breaking even...because he is carrying that no-post-scoring offense right now. And as Doc made clear, they're not beating Miami's perimeter defense off the bounce and into the lane. Boston has to shoot really well to win the series or KG grows a pair. either can happen, but it's a lot to ask.
^ Stop making sense, dude.

This is a thread involving the Miami Heat. Throw that logic and reason outside the door. HATE HATE HATE. REFS REFS REFS.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

celtics are a strong veteran team, very well coached, know how to play throught all the bull @**!... i never really count this team out.. they are the ECC....
we are not the same team that lost the 1st 2 games vs the celtics... if we execute our game plan and keep our @**! together in the 4th we can take this in 6....

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Really don't get the thought of the Celtics played poorly and Miami should be concerned about only winning by 9. If James Jones this or that, well..If the Celtics don't go 12-24 from three that turns into a 20 point rout. doesn't it?

The Celtics aren't deep like early in the year showed... No Shaq...& Deltone and Jeff have been terrible and then you're pretty much left with big baby off the bench.

the fact that Miami was able to buy Wade/Bron 5 minutes or so in the start of the 2nd and let Bosh and the 2nd unit extend a lead was pretty telling.

2nd units:  1st/2nd qrtr a 4 point lead turned to 10. 3rd/4th quarter an 11 point lead turned into a 17 point lead.

Celtics starting 5 very well may still be better than Miami's when they play straight up in the 1st and 4th quarters...but in between that...Miami is going to win every time and all they have to do is break even when it's Big 3 vs the Big 4. And if Ray Allen ever goes cold now, forget about even breaking even...because he is carrying that no-post-scoring offense right now. And as Doc made clear, they're not beating Miami's perimeter defense off the bounce and into the lane. Boston has to shoot really well to win the series or KG grows a pair. either can happen, but it's a lot to ask.
^ Stop making sense, dude.

This is a thread involving the Miami Heat. Throw that logic and reason outside the door. HATE HATE HATE. REFS REFS REFS.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

celtics are a strong veteran team, very well coached, know how to play throught all the bull @**!... i never really count this team out.. they are the ECC....
we are not the same team that lost the 1st 2 games vs the celtics... if we execute our game plan and keep our @**! together in the 4th we can take this in 6....

Originally Posted by MaxElite

30t6p3b.gif
Rondo> heat pg
Wade> Allen by a little because when allen goes off wade cant do anything
Lebron>Pierce another close match up
KG>Bosh i dont find that close but thats me
Oneal>anthony by a lil

Celtics bench when they actually hit shots > Heat bench I think the c;s will contain jones and get game 2

Back
Top Bottom