Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Wade is the biggest herb in the NBA.  Not to mention he's female genitalia.  Ronda dislocates his elbow, walks off, gets it popped back in and comes back to play and gives an interview after getting the W.  Wade dislocated his shoulder, cried like a girl on national television and is wheeled off in a wheelchair for a shoulder injury.  Just in case anyone forgot:

Originally Posted by Heshua

Wade is the biggest herb in the NBA.  Not to mention he's female genitalia.  Ronda dislocates his elbow, walks off, gets it popped back in and comes back to play and gives an interview after getting the W.  Wade dislocated his shoulder, cried like a girl on national television and is wheeled off in a wheelchair for a shoulder injury.  Just in case anyone forgot:

stop talking about wade being suspended. im just happy i dont play at the park with u guys. miam lost. im happy. u happy. be quiet

stop talking about wade being suspended. im just happy i dont play at the park with u guys. miam lost. im happy. u happy. be quiet

oh wow the dog
roll.gif

Watchin the DVR right now. KG came to eat? Jeff Green wasn't invisible?? Shaquille lives?!
eek.gif

...and Rondo might've single-handedly made up for wheelchair Pierce. Ol' Namekian soldier looking. He made Piccolo proud.

Watchin the DVR right now. KG came to eat? Jeff Green wasn't invisible?? Shaquille lives?!
eek.gif

...and Rondo might've single-handedly made up for wheelchair Pierce. Ol' Namekian soldier looking. He made Piccolo proud.

Him and Rondo are the 2 biggest heauxs in the league, let's get that clear. 

Him and Rondo are the 2 biggest heauxs in the league, let's get that clear. 

I'm a big LeBron supporter on this board but this game solely falls on him. Dude was ridiculously passive the entire game. What the @#%* is he doing out there? Take Pierce to the hole man...smh.

Wade/Rondo play was a freak accident. Rondo was doing the same thing to Wade (holding him back) and Wade retaliated. Just one of those things. Rondo has a past of dirty play too (see Hinrich incident in 09 first round)

I'm a big LeBron supporter on this board but this game solely falls on him. Dude was ridiculously passive the entire game. What the @#%* is he doing out there? Take Pierce to the hole man...smh.

Wade/Rondo play was a freak accident. Rondo was doing the same thing to Wade (holding him back) and Wade retaliated. Just one of those things. Rondo has a past of dirty play too (see Hinrich incident in 09 first round)

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

30t6p3b.gif
@ The ({}) doesn't surprise me though... that's the same coward $!%$ he does nightly just so happens he seriously injured someone with it.

You're better than this bruh.

Ska too.

Don't really get what people are seeing.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

30t6p3b.gif
@ The ({}) doesn't surprise me though... that's the same coward $!%$ he does nightly just so happens he seriously injured someone with it.

You're better than this bruh.

Ska too.

Don't really get what people are seeing.

Back
Top Bottom