Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

S4L

Feeling like '99 all over again...

It doesn't get much better than this. Knicks on a roll heading into the playoffs with the Heat struggling down the stretch...

Shump/Wade
Stat/Bosh
Melo/Bron

With all that said....

Heat in 4.

This will be the most entertaining first round series BY FAR .
pimp.gif

Heat in 7..

Originally Posted by S4L3

It doesn't get much better than this. Knicks on a roll heading into the playoffs with the Heat struggling down the stretch...

Shump/Wade
Stat/Bosh
Melo/Bron

With all that said...

Heat in 4.
The hell up.

Knicks still have no PG still feel it will be the difference this series, but Miami is def weak up front.

Chandler will have to play his #@# off to be a presence, avoid foul trouble....hope for a split on the road and go from there.
if these games are close and comes down to last second shots for Miami, I'll take my chances
laugh.gif

Knicks win in 7...NYK up by one.... 10 seconds left and Miami has the ball.... they inbound the ball to Lebron and he bricks his last shot.....Thank Me Later

Originally Posted by NooEra

This will be the most entertaining first round series BY FAR .
pimp.gif

Heat in 7..

Yeap I'll be watching every game of this series
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by S4L3

Shump/Wade
Stat/Bosh
Melo/Bron

With all that said...

Heat in 4.
The hell up.
I never understand how he's always making these NY related threads. Is he even a Heat fan?
laugh.gif

I'm glad he feels this way though word to the Giants losing to the Pats in the SB and "the cowboys will be fine."

Knicks in 6.

I can maybe understand where Knicks fans are coming from when that say they'll win a game or two, but to sit back and say you'll beat Miami 4 out of 7 games?

Come on fellas, you're better than that.

Can't wait for the Knicks to lose so their annoying dilusional fans can shut up

Why is a Bulls fan making this thread?
laugh.gif

For someone who really thinks so low on the Knicks you really had to make a thread about their first round matchup? 

Do you feel threatened? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

knicks in 7

games in miami wont be home court advantage like it would other places

there are more knicks fans in miami than there are heat fans in miami

before the heat fans get all mad, im not bashing, its a fact.

Made the thread last year when yall got swept too...

Threatened? More like confident....

Y'all NT dudes LOVE the Knicks.
laugh.gif
Complaining about all the attention we get and berating the team throughout the season yet talk about us more than your own squads.

LOL.

Back
Top Bottom