Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by mannyfresh106

Yeah you're right in some aspects but lets not forget the west have been the best conference by far this decade. compared to the east. You had the suns, lakers (prime kobe), and the spurs which were a mini dynasty. Garunteed if lebron was in melo's position he would have a hard time making out of the first round as well.

stop it, Lebron would have made it out of the first rnd, 9 out of 10 times if he was in the west, if he had melo's denver team. 
Give Bron the Denver team Melo had in 08, and Bron wins the NBA finals vs the Magic s that year. 
9 out of 10 times on the West ? The WEST ? No he wouldn't . Put down the pipe . Lebron can't even beat the fluke Mavs last year and you're talking about getting out the West 9 out of 10 times lol .

Heat fans since 2010 huh ?
I was actually a heat fan during the 05-06 season, but I have been a ben fan since 03. Its nice that they have crossed each others paths!
And you are crazy to think Bron wouldn't have made it past the first rnd 9 out of 10 times in the west.

I must not have got the memo that said that a select few of a teams' fans being optimistic before a playoff series where the odds are clearly stacked against you gives you the right to poke out your chest and diddy bop when the obvious conclusion comes to fruition.

There's a few Heat fans here not acting like children and pounding their chest like King Kong. I tip my cap to you. Good series and good luck in the next series. To the rest of you guys, stay classy. Just stay classy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Where are all the people that were all up in arms calling for D-Wades head after throwing Bibbys shoe, at now?
Exactly.
30t6p3b.gif
I dont have a problem with either show of disrespect for the record. I just get tired of these hypocrites always ready to chime in about the Heat because it's cool to hate them but disappear when things hit the fan. I dont have a problem with the regular, rational knicks fans around here and they know who they are. It's these delusional switch siders with their inflammatory comments that get me ticked off..

get the #!+% outa here fool, wade threw bibbys SHOE while bibby do anything to him. Shane battie is a proven FLOPPER. Ima pick him #!+% @@# up right ? After he flopped to get out the game ? Shut the #!+% up. Heat fans swear. Got the worst fan base and swear every year is their year. Talk %##% when you win a chip, till then sit ur fake !*!+! down.

huh?
It's been 1 year and in that year we were 2 wins away. Knick fans think it's their year every year yet either don't make the 'offs
all together or muster up a 8th seed and get swept.
And the Amare thing is much worse/funnier then the shoe thing yes being ex-teamates does play a part.

F The Heat - But you guys deserved to advance

I just wish the Knicks had a full healthy roster, would of been a great series

Good series Knicks fans,I could see you guys making a real nice push towards your intended goal with everyone healthy next year and getting rid of the dead weight(Fields,Jeffries,Douglas). Best of luck to you.
He actually helped us this year. Wouldn't mind having him back.

Good series guys.

Yea lets act like you knick fans werent walking around with your chest out, before the series started. dont give me that act classy crap, we are all men here, we talk %&^%$& when are team wins or loses.
Because you guys got killed the way you did you want to fold and try to act civil. Get out of here with that mess...smh

get the #!+% outa here fool, wade threw bibbys SHOE while bibby do anything to him. Shane battie is a proven FLOPPER. Ima pick him #!+% @@# up right ? After he flopped to get out the game ? Shut the #!+% up. Heat fans swear. Got the worst fan base and swear every year is their year. Talk %##% when you win a chip, till then sit ur fake !*!+! down.
20rr6gg.jpg

Originally Posted by KenJi714

stop it, Lebron would have made it out of the first rnd, 9 out of 10 times if he was in the west, if he had melo's denver team. 
Give Bron the Denver team Melo had in 08, and Bron wins the NBA finals vs the Magic s that year. 
9 out of 10 times on the West ? The WEST ? No he wouldn't . Put down the pipe . Lebron can't even beat the fluke Mavs last year and you're talking about getting out the West 9 out of 10 times lol .

Heat fans since 2010 huh ?
I was actually a heat fan during the 05-06 season, but I have been a ben fan since 03. Its nice that they have crossed each others paths!
And you are crazy to think Bron wouldn't have made it past the first rnd 9 out of 10 times in the west.
I misread your post. Thought you said come out the west as in make Finals . Yea he would make it out the first round but he'd get bounced in second or WCF with the denver squad

20rr6gg.jpg

Not at all, you clowns aint winning %+%+ regardless. Yall won and still act butt hurt bout god knows what.

Yea lets act like you knick fans werent walking around with your chest out, before the series started. dont give me that act classy crap, we are all men here, we talk %&^%$& when are team wins or loses.
Because you guys got killed the way you did you want to fold and try to act civil. Get out of here with that mess...smh
1042979_o.gif

Back
Top Bottom