OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Anaheim has three goals in the first period against the Stars :stoneface: 33% of their offensive output for the season in one period :smh:

Bruins score 6 and Bergeron only has 1 point :frown:

I feel like a genius for picking up Nurse :lol: beginners luck ftw

Last edited:
David Krejci is on another level right now...this is playoff Krejci :pimp:

Bruins and Tuukka byke :nerd:

nah Tuukka ain't byke...i could have got that shutout tonight :lol:

Last edited:
Trade the Flames a defensemen ducks, they got too many wingers

if any one interested in RYAN JOHANSEN, Im interested in trading him cus he has no heart

if any one interested in RYAN JOHANSEN, Im interested in trading him cus he has no heart

We need a forward that can actually score. The Flames can't afford to part with any of those when they only have 1 line that scores to begin with.

You can have Bieksa or Stoner for free though. :wink:

Send me an offer. Even though the coach called him fat and outta shape hes still there best player easily. I still think he and bob get this mess sorted before long. Same team prettt much no reason they arnt alot better

Canucks finally get a win at home.

Bieksa and Kesler on the Ducks. Liking that Cali sunshine a little too much. 

With the way Ramo and Hiller have performed, what are the chances Joni Ortio is the long-term starter in net? Thought he played a composed two periods vs. Isles.

Sent you a PM, I'll trade for R. Jo. "Sidelined by fatigue," lulz. I also want Hedman, that's my Norris pick this year.

Joni got killed the other game, 0-4 lol
Ortio can be better than the other two, but he seems like a place holder till Gillies is ready.

But Brodie is back, so that means 10 game win streak coming :smile:

0-0 game...and it's intense as ****. However, it's weird that the Pens have no answer for Tom Wilson (physically). This doesn't bode well for them down the road. Guys will be taking liberties with both Sid/Geno knowing that there is no one on that current roster who will hold the opposition accountable.

0-0 game...and it's intense as ****. However, it's weird that the Pens have no answer for Tom Wilson (physically). This doesn't bode well for them down the road. Guys will be taking liberties with both Sid/Geno knowing that there is no one on that current roster who will hold the opposition accountable.

Been an issue for years :smh:

Anyone play DFS? Building my first lineup, contemplating a STL/Tampa stack with Price/Markov. My value plays are Brouwer, Anders Lee, and Lehtera.

Anyone play DFS? Building my first lineup, contemplating a STL/Tampa stack with Price/Markov. My value plays are Brouwer, Anders Lee, and Lehtera.

I used to, but now it's against the law here. :rolleyes

I would go with the Isles/Bolts for the big money guys. Both at home against bad defensive teams with shoddy goaltending. I think the Pens could explode too against Buffalo. Mason/Halak seem like good values in net tomorrow.

Last edited:

I would go with the Isles/Bolts for the big money guys. Both at home against bad defensive teams with shoddy goaltending. I think the Pens could explode too against Buffalo.
Good looks, man. I'm not sure Halak is worth fading Price for the extra $1,200 budget. Looked great in net against Calgary, and this season as a whole. Fantasy aside, I really like Ryan Strome this season. Surprised jewseejay jewseejay dropped him. I know he needs to work his way out of Capuano's doghouse and Isles have some forward depth, but the healthy scratch snub should motivate Strome moving forward. I hope.

I have Tyler Johnson, Hedman, and Kucherov currently slotted for my Tampa stack. Considered Palat value for only $4,500. Share the same sentiment about a Pens explosion. I mean, Buffalo has already allowed 29 goals through 9 games. Was thinking Kessel and/or Hornqvist ($5,700) go off.

*Tips hat to Flower*

Dude is playing real well. 3-1 victory last night is all on him.

I would go with the Isles/Bolts for the big money guys. Both at home against bad defensive teams with shoddy goaltending. I think the Pens could explode too against Buffalo.
Good looks, man. I'm not sure Halak is worth fading Price for the extra $1,200 budget. Looked great in net against Calgary, and this season as a whole. Fantasy aside, I really like Ryan Strome this season. Surprised jewseejay jewseejay dropped him. I know he needs to work his way out of Capuano's doghouse and Isles have some forward depth, but the healthy scratch snub should motivate Strome moving forward. I hope.

I have Tyler Johnson, Hedman, and Kucherov currently slotted for my Tampa stack. Considered Palat value for only $4,500. Share the same sentiment about a Pens explosion. I mean, Buffalo has already allowed 29 goals through 9 games. Was thinking Kessel and/or Hornqvist ($5,700) go off.

Went with a HEAVY TB lineup

Seguin
Kuch
Johnson
Palat
Hedman
Bishop
Parayko
Okposo
Kulemin

Back
Top Bottom