OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Im Oilers Suck,

And Flames gon lose again
frown.gif
Let me know anytime you're looking to offload Galchy...
nerd.gif

I would love for the Stars to get all of their games against the Ducks out of the way right about now. Only a matter of time before they end up going 0fer against the Ducks, Sharks, Kings, etc.

And rolaholic rolaholic , I was cursing you in the hotel bar last night as Rivers was checking down to Woodhead on every single play in the 4th quarter last night man. Every time I looked up Rivers was hitting that dude :lol: Did me absolutely no good as I was trying to pull away from you. Good win in the fantasy football league tonight, man.

Hmmm...

I know they aren't exactly the same, but when I ordered my Vancouver Millionaires jersey, they said nothing about the A on the Bieksa, but it came with one. However, I didnt have a picture when ordering it either.

And rolaholic rolaholic , I was cursing you in the hotel bar last night as Rivers was checking down to Woodhead on every single play in the 4th quarter last night man. Every time I looked up Rivers was hitting that dude :lol: Did me absolutely no good as I was trying to pull away from you. Good win in the fantasy football league tonight, man.

Bro I was sweating bullets when I saw Rivers starting to heat up :lol:. Thank god for Woody and Steve Smith :rofl:. Yea great match up man :pimp:,it's the closest one I've ever had :lol:

Back
Top Bottom