OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Well thats an awful trade haha

A 75 pt guy jus coming back and the calder favorite for a 60 point center only who doesnt hit or pim. Lulz

Somebody got fleecedddd

Somebody got fleecedddd
We'll see. I'm comfortable with all the trades I've made and confident my squad will make the playoffs after auto-draft purgatory to start.

And Domi is the Calder favorite, FYI. I wouldn't even give Ehlers the Calder over Parayko through 16-17 games.

Ehlers started hot and as has cooled off considerably. don't think he'll be in the calder discussion by Jan/Feb

We'll see. I'm comfortable with all the trades I've made and confident my squad will make the playoffs after auto-draft purgatory to start.

And Domi is the Calder favorite, FYI. I wouldn't even give Ehlers the Calder over Parayko through 16-17 games.

The difference is parayko has had alot more oppurtunity with shattenkirk out and Domi is gunna be called on to carry more of the load.... hes due for a regression. It will be between Domi and Ehlers and im fairly confident if Winnipeg is a low end playoff team Ehlers will be within 5 or so pts of Domi. He also plays with better players

Ehlers started hot and as has cooled off considerably. don't think he'll be in the calder discussion by Jan/Feb

Its the other way around. Schiefle and perrault are much better offensive players than what Domi plays with. That whole line has been overacheiving and rookies always hit the wall. Its better to maintain a sustainable pace and not hafta carry the load. He will break down. Domi reminds me of jeff skinner but tougher and not as good

Last edited:
Which reminds me... Panarin is winning the Calder actually. I forgot the KHL doesnt count. Has to be a north american pro team. Its not gunna be close. Dudes good for 70 the way theyre playing :x

love seeing all the cities across the US showing their support for Paris. Empire St builidng, college football teams across the country, pre game hockey ceremonies :pimp:

My team exploded tonight, nearly got a goal and assist by all my players. Was about to drop Duclair for the Dano hype train but he showed up again. My goalies got blown out though damn.

I told yall there were rumblings even when we were winning

Jus do it. Like taking off a band aid. Jus buck up and hire some one. Dont care who. Weve had all styles and kinds of coaches in the past 5 years... the problem is we dont have the depth most years because of awfulll contracts not that any one coach is all of a sudden gunna get more out of them

The Stars are gonna be a tough team to beat in OT when they roll out that Benn/Seguin/Klingberg line :pimp:

3 of the top 6 scorers in the league on one unit :x

If Klingberg keeps up this pace, will he be respected enough to get looks for the Norris? Kid is a damn stud and has been just as good on the defensive end as he is on offense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom