OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

What school are you at?
University of Oregon. Sco Dux!

.......And what's wrong with watching Stockton Heat games at night?? Those were some of my best memories of Stockton before I left 
laugh.gif

Stockton Thunder/Ports games were so fun!

^ $21 for tickets?!?! damn...if $21 got me in the door of my team, i'd be at so many ******* games, man. hell, i'd still have season tickets if i lived in Boston but oh well. $21 tho...god damn

any isles fans in here?
laugh.gif
$21 would get me a beer and half a giant pretzel at the Saddledome. 
laugh.gif

^ $21 for tickets?!?! damn...if $21 got me in the door of my team, i'd be at so many ******* games, man. hell, i'd still have season tickets if i lived in Boston but oh well. $21 tho...god damn

any isles fans in here? :lol:

my brother's an Isles fan & i watch games with him sometimes, does that count? :lol:

we went to a lot of games last season at the Coliseum. tickets were dirt cheap & his friends' dad works with them so whenever he couldn't make it we'd be there for free :smokin

University of Oregon. Sco Dux!

.......And what's wrong with watching Stockton Heat games at night?? Those were some of my best memories of Stockton before I left :lol:  

Stockton Thunder/Ports games were so fun!

Reported for triggering me, Go Beavs!

Well it is Stockton :lol:

bro...what is this ******** firesale trade that just got accepted in the fantasy league?!?!?

whack ****, man. can't have managers doing this **** :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah lol they don't care about hockey down here, I try to take advantage as much as I can. 

What a win! GW goal with 20 seconds left 

Condon's been a little shaky these past three games, so I benched him. he got the win tonight though :smh:

Apparently this league doesnt have a commissioner?

Can anyone explain why Dought by nature keeps trading his best players to zuck on it.

Back
Top Bottom