OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Ovi doesn't fix Montreal's most glaring issue in having the worst group of centers of all playoff teams.

If they entertain moving him the only teams I could see as realistic possibilities would be the Sharks and Isles. 2 teams that are already strong on D and have elite centers for Ovie to play with.

If they could swing something like Couture for Ovie and find a way to keep Oshie I think they end up having a better chance come playoff time. I think one of the biggest issues is they need a 2C with more grit to his game. Kuz is a talented player, but I think he'd be better on the wing. An Isles deal would have to be something like Nelson/Strome + Dehaan + Dal Colle/Ho Sang and would obviously hinge on Tavares signing an extension beforehand.

Ilya Kovalchuk sweepstakes are on...

I havent watched him play in years but if hes still the 2 way player he was on the devils...

Bring him on in Wild

Ovi :frown:

Oilers...feel bad they lost but they should be trending up

i got the Ducks and Pens

Last edited:

I just want Ottawa and Pittsburgh to make it through so we can have SensPens
Wat
Sorry I meant to say wanted, not want. 
laugh.gif

Lucky to get out of that 1st tied. Nashville is skating circles around us. 3rd line and 3rd D pair are killing me with the giveaways.

I haven't been keeping up with this thread, but I'm hoping you have all finaly come to the conclusion Karlsson is the best defense on the planet and it's not particularly close right?

Back
Top Bottom