OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Nashville needs to tie this. At this rate, the combined score is in double-digits, but usually they latchen down the hatches come the 3rd, so it seems.

Last edited:

Why Gibson always gotta pretend he's a nude model though? :smh:

Last edited:
Team just has to play like how they did today and we will be solid this series.

Also hope Filip gets a stick up his *** after that cheap shot today

Last edited:
lol and johansen wants to be cry about kesler in the same game his buddy spears Silf in the nuts smh...

johansen has always been corny to me.

Last edited:
I hope Kesler turns it up even more on him... Mcdavid had to endure 7 games of Kesler, this baby is crying after 2 games hahahaha. Kesler already in his head hahahaha.

Just a guess but it's possible Ryan Kesler will catch wind of Ryan Johansen's thoughts and double down on his sticks to the groin.
— Eric Stephens (@icemancometh) May 15, 2017

CryJo is charmin soft and a total hypocrite considering Neal and Forsberg are his teammates. McDavid took the punishment for 7 games and never complained.:lol:

There is no truer fake-tough-guy in the entire league. All show, no go.

Max Domi proved that.

Last edited:
Fighting Jeff carter though? Poor example :lol:

Who should he be fighting? He's too important a player to the Ducks to put himself in the box for 5 minutes if he's not fighting equally important players for the other team. Fighting a plug would just put us at a disadvantage. We have guys like Boll/Bieksa/Manson for the real fisticuffs. And it's not like he's never fought some tough dudes (Iginla x2, Laperriere x2, Weber, Getzlaf, Tkachuk, Jackman).

Last edited:
Fighting Jeff carter though? Poor example :lol:

Who should he be fighting? He's too important a player to the Ducks to put himself in the box for 5 minutes if he's not fighting equally important players for the other team. Fighting a plug would just put us at a disadvantage. We have guys like Boll/Bieksa/Manson for the real fisticuffs. And it's not like he's never fought some tough dudes (Iginla x2, Laperriere x2, Weber, Getzlaf, Tkachuk, Jackman).

I mean I'm not disagreeing with you, but it's a poor example :lol:

Kesler holding his own vs Ian Laperriere

There is no truer fake-tough-guy in the entire league. All show, no go.

Max Domi proved that.

lol cus losing a fight makes you a "fake tough guy"... right...
laugh.gif

I hope the sodium and tears from Alberta continue for a long time...
roll.gif
No, pretending you're tough and not actually being tough makes you a fake tough guy. 

I watched Kesler for 9 years. I know what's in his heart. I was on the losing end of defending him more times than I can count. In fact, you could probably do a deep-dive in this very thread and find me defending him. 2011 against the Bruins and Hawks. 2010 against the Hawks. 2012 against the Kings.

Guy is a stellar two-way player and when he is dedicated, he can be a game-changer. When he is motivated.

Enjoy his success, but just pray history doesn't repeat itself with him.

And don't worry, you'll get your wish. Canucks will be languishing for quite a while.... but don't think your team is immune.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom