OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

pretty nice win tonight without bergy and coming off that L. tuukka played pretty well and minus a couple breakdowns, played pretty well. top two lines getting it done :pimp:

biggest complaint is some of those defensive zone turnovers which were uncharacteristic. and for rask, stay in the ****ing net. you're so ****ing bad at playing the puck. stay. in. the. ****ing. net.

Last edited:
Young Buyck and the jets beating the brakes off of minny tonight

Patiently waiting for the Vegas/Nashville WCF...

Flyers surprised me last night big time

Neuvy in net might be the move he wasnt 100% but still got it done

Onto philly for gm 6. Hope we dont lose on our ice

Well the Knights have officially vaulted to the #1 spot for me. The Ducks need a nuke dropped on them. Cancerous franchise from the top down.

Well the Knights have officially vaulted to the #1 spot for me. The Ducks need a nuke dropped on them. Cancerous franchise from the top down.

I told some redditors that even though Bob Murray has a good drafting and alright trade history, you have to get rid of him in order to get rid of RC.This franchise is going backwards still :lol::smh:

:lol:

how do i get job security like some of these guys?

It's about who you know not what you know. Or in Carlyle's case not knowing anything at all.

And I thought Bieksa throwing shade at the Ducks for not letting him play in the playoffs was the best thing I would read today. :lol:

I told some redditors that even though Bob Murray has a good drafting and alright trade history, you have to get rid of him in order to get rid of RC.This franchise is going backwards still :lol::smh:

Going backwards would be a welcome improvement. This franchise is stuck in neutral. And that is the worst place any sports franchise can be. Not good enough to legitimately contend, but not bad enough to get high draft picks to improve.

Back
Top Bottom