OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Karma for all my leafs slander I suppose. Congrats to the leafs. They’ll win game 7 thanks again to Freddie Anderson

EssentialDismalFugu-max-1mb.gif

Oh no, they're not left off the hook either. They won't have my full support until they make it to the cup again. No merchandise until then.

If they fail this year (even though Vegas is no walkover) is it time to clean house? Like if they get blowed out or shrink in crunch time. This has to be the end of the line no?

i'm so glad i don't have to listen to pierre slurp babcock for 3 hours anymore. dude praises him for the most basic things. good coach? sure. but r-e-l-a-x, pierre. and i love the fact that toronto changing their gameplan/strategy (games 1, 2, and the last 30 minutes of game 7) is what buried them. yeah, great coaching babby. slurp that, pierre.

If they fail this year (even though Vegas is no walkover) is it time to clean house? Like if they get blowed out or shrink in crunch time. This has to be the end of the line no?
For the most part Corture and Burns definitely stays. Pavelski is underperforming and Hertl shows up when he wants. We need young bloods with alot of energy.

i'm so glad i don't have to listen to pierre slurp babcock for 3 hours anymore. dude praises him for the most basic things. good coach? sure. but r-e-l-a-x, pierre. and i love the fact that toronto changing their gameplan/strategy (games 1, 2, and the last 30 minutes of game 7) is what buried them. yeah, great coaching babby. slurp that, pierre.

The single greatest event in commentating was Pierre leaving Canadian TV.

Back
Top Bottom