OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Glad for Patches sake that he's getting away from this ****show,he took so much heat recently due to managements incompetence. Happy that he gets to play for a contender now,he'll always be appreciated

Trash *** Bergevin needs to follow him on his way out of town next though. He managed to flip one of the most talented cores in the league 3-4 years ago into a rebuild job from hell within 2 summers, **** that guy for life :stoneface:
From what I've been told, Bergevin still has his job because he is the Molson family's puppet and all of these decisions/moves are really theirs & not MB. They just want someone to control and take all of the heat smh

i'll miss McQuaid's toughness but he doesn't really have a place in today's game. gotta have that grit AND the skill. wish him well in NY

i'll miss McQuaid's toughness but he doesn't really have a place in today's game. gotta have that grit AND the skill. wish him well in NY

I'm going to miss Darth Quaider as well but he was so injury-prone and he's now flat-footed in today's NHL.

Kampfer is just average at best as well. I remember his brief time with the B's.

Looking forward to the game in China on Saturday!

i know nothing of prospects so i have no clue what SJ gave up. the million dollar question: does EK re-sign or test the waters no matter what

Demelo isn't a good third pair, Norris was a first rounder, Balcers is mediocre.

I'm kinda bummed about Tierney tho.

But in short, we didn't give up much lol

Ottawa got fleeced.

Glad Ovechkin got his...OBVIOUSLY I want back-to-back, but I know just how difficult that is to pull off. If it's not Ovechkin and the Caps this year, I want Jumbo Joe to get a ring.

upload_2018-9-19_7-29-11.png

Is everyone still in? anyone else want to join? we've got at least a couple more spots we can add

@sosly
@True Blues
@rolaholic
jewseejay jewseejay
cquan05 cquan05
@champcruthik - i know you're in
Bad Religion Bad Religion
@johnnyredstorm
suavamente suavamente
lvjordan238 lvjordan238
frink85 frink85
U UpscaleGhost

Last edited:
are you James? :lol:

i'm not sure who all was in already but if you're not in that above screen shot and want in, shoot me your email and i can invite you

Haha nah I’ve never played with y’all before last time I tried fantasy hockey was like ‘05, and now I have time to dive in

When your best friend gets shipped to a team that will be a Cup favourite... I've never purchased a jersey in my life but I just might have to get a EK65 sharks one
42058277_10155956276588719_4504752057290326016_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom