OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

You really are a major **** you know that?

Sharks aren't winning the Cup this year or any other year. They'll choke just like they always do.

When is the tee time for ***** boy reaves?

At least he has the class to shake the hand of the legendary Joe Thornton. Not often he gets to touch greatness like that, usually he is diving into them.

Man if I’m a coach in OT of a playoff game I’m saving one dude on the bench the whole OT until that breakaway comes up and he’s 10x faster than everyone :lol:

I'm that kind of hockey fan that you real hockey fans make fun of.....but theres nothing better than game 7 overtime hockey. That was fun. 3rd period was incredible.

I'm that kind of hockey fan that you real hockey fans make fun of.....but theres nothing better than game 7 overtime hockey. That was fun. 3rd period was incredible.

at least you know how to act. some of your bay area fan brothers on the other hand...

Watching the replay too 3 golden knights were in front and couldn’t do anything except reach and get blown by

Yeah that was a smart move by Deboer throwing his 4th line out. He sat them for the entire OT up til that and they were fresh.

Yeah that was a smart move by Deboer throwing his 4th line out. He sat them for the entire OT up til that and they were fresh.

Man I don’t know what if your 3rd line gets totally burned for the game winner? Rotate shorter minutes maybe. Of course, it’s genius when you win and total dumbassery when you lose.

Man I don’t know what if your 3rd line gets totally burned for the game winner? Rotate shorter minutes maybe. Of course, it’s genius when you win and total dumbassery when you lose.

Yeah but that's sports for you. Gotta take risks and sometimes they pay off. It's just really a shame that like the Saints the Knights had to get royally shafted by referees in the process. I have no ill will towards any of the Sharks other than Kane, but if there is any karmic justice they'll be out in heartbreaking fashion soon.

Yeah but that's sports for you. Gotta take risks and sometimes they pay off. It's just really a shame that like the Saints the Knights had to get royally shafted by referees in the process. I have no ill will towards any of the Sharks other than Kane, but if there is any karmic justice they'll be out in heartbreaking fashion soon.

True dat. Wild game that totally changed on that call and the 5 min PP. Two years in, Cup finals and a game 7 loss yall will be good for awhile lol.

Avs are scary good this year(those guys and the stars woke up in the end of the year). I need Martin Jones to protect the goal better in the the 1st period (he has improved), I want Pavelski to put up more shots( it can't just be Hertl, Corture, and Meier), and I want them to outshoot the Avs in the first period. Props to Fluery to making it hard for us and the Vegas offense came alive this series. I will remember this game forever.

Back
Top Bottom