OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Typical Sharks, high-volume shot output with lower success rate.

Edit: Okay, that Hertl goal shut me the hell up.

upload_2019-5-4_21-11-54.png

I agree, I just don't want the player getting demorolized or tired out. And a number of times, this didn't work in the past.

Martin Jones and the defense stepped it up, I'm proud

lol im half messing with you man. ive seen a lot of games with a lot of shots but low on quality scoring chances. but sometimes you cant wait for the perfect set up, gotta throw it on net and see what develops.

edit: whats really infuriating is high volume shots that are not on goal :smh:

tough break for the stars in the blues' third goal. they were right in it until then and almost tied it right before. stars need to just start better. blues came out fast and hit em in the mouth right away

whoever scores first next game wins I'm calling it

should be a doozy

still think that goal was BS but that 2nd period goal inexcusable

i thought they got it right. bishop's helmet was still on, wasn't hit in the head, wasn't a SERIOUS serious injury. more unlucky than anything, cause that redirect nearly hit the cross bar.

Yep, that's no different than a skater getting hurt blocking a shot. Unless the ref thinks it's a serious head injury they are supposed to wait until the defending team controls the puck.

Bishop looked like he got shot on that play. Bad luck, but they weren't stopping that play unless Dallas stopped the puck in the defensive zone. Game was so close up until that goal. Game 7 should be great, can't wait...

Gotta hope Bish doesn't give up his usual early goal like he has in so many games this postseason. Can't afford to play from behind in a game 7 on the road against a physical team like St. Louis.

Don’t like this 1 goal lead, especially with these refs. But still think Bruins pull it out

Vegas getting the shaft probably saved Mcavoy. Refs didn't want to call another 5 in a series deciding game.

Enough is enough though. Like the NFL it's time to institute review on certain penalty calls.

Wouldn’t shock me if Columbus takes matters into their own hand before this game ends. Especially if Boston gets an empty netter.

Back
Top Bottom