OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

F444603C-0B1C-4073-B047-F055A372537E.jpeg

No surprise here, but Coach Q resigned

Read a story about Stars fans taunting Elvis about CBJ’s goalie that died in the off-season.

Total ****ing garbage.

Definitely would have gotten myself kicked out of the game for fighting in the stands if I was there and sitting by them the other night.

Read a story about Stars fans taunting Elvis about CBJ’s goalie that died in the off-season.

Total ****ing garbage.

Definitely would have gotten myself kicked out of the game for fighting in the stands if I was there and sitting by them the other night.

there’s a clip that was on their Twitter or something in the game highlights, supposedly it was when they were walking out of the tunnel to the ice but I couldn’t make it out when I watched the clip. These people need to get stomped out.

there’s a clip that was on their Twitter or something in the game highlights, supposedly it was when they were walking out of the tunnel to the ice but I couldn’t make it out when I watched the clip. These people need to get stomped out.

Fan yelled something about “don’t light a firework!”

Trash :smh:

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T tpfltxl tpfltxl optimistic he can carry the run going?

Fan yelled something about “don’t light a firework!”

Trash :smh:

Yeah I played it a few times trying to make it out but couldn't hear anything but crowd noise. someone out there has some nice speakers, glad they caught it.

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T tpfltxl tpfltxl optimistic he can carry the run going?

I’m optimistic. I’m glad they kept it in-house to maintain consistency in our schemes. As far as I’m concerned, we should still be a title contender. That said, I expect a temporary dip in performance because the players were hit pretty hard by this.

Oilers fans today seem to be fixated on the possibility of Fleury. I dont know how legit that is, but I have heard two different people bring it up.

Back
Top Bottom