OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

That story is truely terrible. Even at 14 you have to know better. Disgusting behavior.

i remember hearing about this dude. seems like a total POS who has a lot to overcome before anyone even remotely can begin to be convinced he's changed

not surprised dumbass Don and Cam signed this dude. glad the players seem to be bothered about it

Death, taxes, and vancouver blowing multi goal leads

On the other hand, NJ is legit and fun as hell to watch.

Pete DeBoer honeymoon is pretty fun so far. Knowing the teams I’m a fan of, I’m ready for the hard crash.

Death, taxes, and vancouver blowing multi goal leads

On the other hand, NJ is legit and fun as hell to watch.

The optimist in me says, well, at least we can score goals. Not when they count, but still.

Demko has been pedestrian so far. Tyler Meyers is looking like the worst signing since Loui Erickkson.

JT Miller got his money so one of these other slobs can back-check. He has no desire to sully himself.

The optimist in me says, well, at least we can score goals. Not when they count, but still.

Demko has been pedestrian so far. Tyler Meyers is looking like the worst signing since Loui Erickkson.

JT Miller got his money so one of these other slobs can back-check. He has no desire to sully himself.
All jokes aside, its crazy the amount of comebacks this year. Esp multi goal comebacks. 48% of games been comebacks.

Plus the amount of hat tricks last week
Screenshot_20221106-123712_Chrome.jpg

glad to see the bruins players being the ones to speak out and knock some sense into those two idiots running the team. cam neely was a helluva player but he needs to go be a family man or lumberjack or whatever. piss on the eff outta here, man

Maroon one of the few goons left in the league. He was clearly trying to “accidentally” get a knee into Kane’s face there and instead sliced him open. You can even see him look at Kane as soon as Kane gets up like “oh ****, now I gotta check this guy” before realizing he’s legitimately hurt.

Shouldn't even be called the Michigan anymore. It's the "Zegras". He has now done it 3 times in the past calendar year although this one didn't technically count because of the offsides. Before him it had only been done 3 times total in the NHL.

nervously awaiting something to knock the wheels off the track for the Bruins. we're cruising right now...all lines firing

Lindholm has been so damn good lvjordan238 lvjordan238

got that bruins reverse retro 2.0 jersey too...can't wait for that to get here. should be in the house for day after thanksgiving v CAR

think they go up on fanatics the 20th. need to hurry up so I can use my 30% off and fan cash.

They already started selling all the Reverse Retros on Fanatics and Adidas a few days ago. I know some teams are already sold out. HockeyAuthentic and CoolHockey are going to start selling theirs on the 20th.

Back
Top Bottom