OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

My wife has been buying me a jersey every Father's Day since our son was born two years ago. I am hoping that trend continues next year and I can get the Canucks Reverse Retro.

Initially didnt like it, but it's growing on me.

nervously awaiting something to knock the wheels off the track for the Bruins. we're cruising right now...all lines firing

Lindholm has been so damn good lvjordan238 lvjordan238

Yeah Hampus has always been criminally underrated just because he was in Anaheim with no media coverage. Top 5 shutdown D in the league. Don't think he'll keep up the point production with Mcavoy back though.

Glad he's in a spot where he can compete and the Ducks can hopefully complete the tank for Bedard.

My wife has been buying me a jersey every Father's Day since our son was born two years ago. I am hoping that trend continues next year and I can get the Canucks Reverse Retro.

Initially didnt like it, but it's growing on me.
Make sure she knows, nicely, you love the trend and that it hasn’t gone stale, she’ll go over it in her head a thousand times if you don’t because she’s a GIRL.

They already started selling all the Reverse Retros on Fanatics and Adidas a few days ago. I know some teams are already sold out. HockeyAuthentic and CoolHockey are going to start selling theirs on the 20th.
They went live on nhlshop not fanatics yet. been on fanatics daily. also have been told fanatics releasing them the 20th. NHL shop still has everything I want in stock so fanatics should have it since they share the same stock.

Make sure she knows, nicely, you love the trend and that it hasn’t gone stale, she’ll go over it in her head a thousand times if you don’t because she’s a GIRL.

She is pretty aware. :lol: She got me a Horvat 3rd jersey in 2021, then a signed Linden jersey this year. I think she enjoys not having to ask me 100 times what I want as a gift like she does for my birthday or Christmas.

think they go up on fanatics the 20th. need to hurry up so I can use my 30% off and fan cash.

hope your 30% off is a special code. theyre excluded from most promos but if you have one just for you or as part of a membership account, might work

Seguin first player from 2010 draft class to hit 700 points :pimp:

DeBoer has been a godsend for him and Benn so far this season.

Reverse retro 2.0 came in from Adidas, now to decide which player to put on it

20221119_105833.jpg

Bonus: Both RRs

20221119_105913.jpg

Put in an order of a bunch of Ranger stuff once it hit Fanatics and used my 30% off. Hoody and a few shirts should be here early next week. Says my Zibanejad jersey won’t be here until around December 16th though :ohwell:. Might grab a couple other jerseys I like too.

This Kings/Kraken game is wild!

Surprised Jones hasn’t been pulled yet. There’s an infographic out there that says the Kings have either the lowest or second lowest goals saved above expected. The JQuick renaissance turned out to be a mirage and Cal just ain’t it

Cal was supposed to be the future. He’s had good moments, just not sure he can be the #1.

Quick in the last year of his contract, he gotta go out gracefully and we need a real #1. Or a top prospect and transition to the kids/rebuild

Robertson with 22 goals through 24 games while playing only 18 minutes per game :pimp:

Saw a stat that during the salary-cap era he’s well on pace to crush Salaane’s goal record for that amount of minutes per game and he’s on pace to best Auston Mathew’s goal pace per 60 minutes which is the best during the analytics era.

Back
Top Bottom