OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

The hell is going on right now at MSG? :lol:

These trades could really sent this team on a huge roll right into the playoffs....

OK...for one night Sather is looking like a genius :lol:

Gaborik better go for 5 in his next game :lol:

Liked the trade for Clowe. He is a good pickup. Torn on the Gaborik trade since he is such a great talent, but it was never going to work playing for Tortorella.

Minnesota got fleeced.

Larsson has upside, Hackett is a future starter PLUS two unnecessary picks in exchange for an underperforming centre with one year of term.

Last edited:
Love Dan Boyle :pimp: Not sure why, but he's always been one of my favorites.

After the disappointment of the Jagr trade yesterday wore off (like most, I probably overestimated the market for him and thought we could get more), I'm kind of excited about the future for the Stars. The young guys look pretty good so far tonight. The defensive pipeline in the AHL looks pretty stacked now, and we have quite a bit of money to play with in the offseason...hopefully we can find a good second center there. Like Empire mentioned yesterday, we have nine picks in the draft. I have mixed feelings on Joe as a GM, but I'm quite intrigued by the direction of the franchise right now.

On a side note, I bought NHL 13 used and didn't get the online pass. Does anyone know if there is a way to update the rosters without that? PS3 if that matters.

as soon as I saw CLowe bang someone up in the corner off the opening face off I started hearing Sam cooke 'A Change gonna come ' in my head

Minnesota got fleeced.

Larsson has upside, Hackett is a future starter PLUS two unnecessary picks in exchange for an underperforming centre with one year of term.

Whats with people being so high on Hackett? :lol:

Dude is probably going to be another Josh Harding. Id be EXTREMELY surprised if he somehow fills Miller's shoes when/if hes traded. MN fans have more faith in Kuemper and Gustafssoon. Larsson and the 1st was the overpayment .. It shouldve been one or the other.

The 2nd in exhange for the 4th and Hackett werent .. Those are whatever.

Ill miss Johan. I was high on him. Koivu-Lite. But we have SOOOO many fwd prospects not even signed yet, it makes him expendable even though many didnt want it to be HIM. And the 1st , is always an IF the pick turns out to be someone special. And Poms is a All-Star 2 way forward. under performing .. Not exactly. Very underrated. Especially when hes been stuck in Buffalo.

We get fleeced? Nahhh. We did lose the trade though. Sure. at least as of now. Ill agree with that.

Like i said though, Time will tell.

Last edited:
DSA, not sure you care anymore :lol: But, Lane MacDermid with his first NHL goal tonight :pimp:

He looks like he could be a pretty good 3rd or 4th line guy down the road.

DSA, not sure you care anymore :lol: But, Lane MacDermid with his first NHL goal tonight :pimp:

He looks like he could be a pretty good 3rd or 4th line guy down the road.

figures :lol:

nah that's good. he could definitely contribute on the 3rd or 4th line for most teams if given more playing time. tough SOB too.

Last edited:
the end of this sharks/wild game :rofl:

dudes cross checking and two handing like crazy

vlassic just beanbagging heater :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom