OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Don't care about the media. I like Ovie way more than Cindy. Even over Geno by slight margin.

Ship him to Boston and let's hoist that cup.

Don't care about the media. I like Ovie way more than Cindy. Even over Geno by slight margin.

Ship him to Boston and let's hoist that cup.

Way more than Crosby? :lol:

Cindy? We aren't past that childishness?

Nice job by Boston passing it around and not taking shots the last 30 seconds and down 1. Pull the trigger

Just teasing, DMX. You know that. Sid's best in the game when healthy. Everyone respects his talent.

I just like Ovie more.

Sometimes the B's remind me of Man City, Barca, or Arsenal. Doesn't have to be perfect or pretty with the crisp passing. Just hammer it in the back of the net.

Looch seemed angry. Slammed his stick on the ice, I believe in frustration.

jagr had that look like that jaguars fan gif :lol:

Last edited:
I get people that had/have Alex ahead, it was the way more that got me :lol:

Jagr did have a confused look at the end there.

Wait, DMX. I like Ovie better personally, meaning as a fan. By a significant margin.

In terms of better hockey player when healthy? Hard pressed to argue for anyone other than Sid.

Can't tell me there isnt a xenophobic nature in which he's slandered by the Canadian media. 95% of the crap that's said about him is unwarranted and ridiculous.

Oh there is, Canadians hate Europeans in hockey and Russians especially.:lol:

Last edited:
Wait, DMX. I like Ovie better personally, meaning as a fan. By a significant margin.

In terms of better hockey player when healthy? Hard pressed to argue for anyone other than Sid.

Makes much more sense, I thought you meant as players on the ice

Oh, no. Wouldn't rustle your jimmies to that extreme.

I'm almost convinced the B's won't win anything this year if they keep this up. Pens obviously a threat. Rangers getting hot with Nash.

Winter Classic [re]announced.

Toronto Maple Leafs v Detroit Red Wings - Jan 1st 2013

Glad they get their WC back.

HBO 24/7 will be back :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Jerseys:

Last edited:
For real?

Yup.

@DennisTFP Following up our @TheFourthPeriod report on outdoor game in Los Angeles, reliable source says Kings Ducks match up at Chavez Ravine.

@helenenothelen It's not 100 percent done but looks like SoCal outdoor game would be Jan 25 at Dodger Stadium, Kings vs Ducks

http://www.latimes.com/sports/baseball/mlb/dodgers/la-sp-elliott-nhl-20130408,0,2094955.column

Rumor has it we might also be getting a new 3rd jersey next year for the 20th anniversary. Mighty Ducks logo in Black/Orange.:wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom