OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Literally the only good thing that happened in last nights game. He's one of the only guys on our team who looked legitimately pissed that we're playing like **** right now

So what exactly is the Jets problem? They've got some talent on the roster...is it coaching?

Have a shot once again? >D   You've provided some great quoting material come playoff time.

:lol:

FB isn't going to let the disrespect that occurred go

If the Pens face the Flyers first round, I'm not so sure they survive that :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
So what exactly is the Jets problem? They've got some talent on the roster...is it coaching?

A lot of it is scoring right now. Evander Kane is a great player but he's on a line with Olli Jokinen and Antti Mietinen who don't provide much offensively and can't even keep up with him skating down the ice :rolleyes Our top line (Ladd, Little, Wheeler) have played great for most of the year but haven't scored in 5 games and our 3rd and 4th lines don't provide much. So unless Pavelec plays out of his mind we won't win cause we can't score enough.

Part of it is coaching as well, when things aren't going well Noel will change up the lines but he never sticks with anything. He'll change up the lines 2 or 3 times in a game and won't let anybody get comfortable with new linemates. He's gotten so desperate for scoring he moved Byfuglien up to forward for yesterday's game but then benched him for the last 10 minutes so Buff couldn't even get used to playing a different position

If the Pens face the Flyers first round, I'm not so sure they survive that
laugh.gif
mean.gif
A co-worker and I were discussing this. If Philly grabs the 8th seed and Pittsburgh is the 1st seed, watch out. I think  Philly is the only team in the East that can take Pittsburgh out. I would love a Chicago-Pittsburgh cup match up though.

IDK if I have the same faith in Philly. Maybe that's just the Devils fan in me :lol: I still like Montreal to make a run at taking em out.

IDK if I have the same faith in Philly. Maybe that's just the Devils fan in me :lol: I still like Montreal to make a run at taking em out.

we'll take care of montreal, don't you worry. someone just knock out the pens :lol:

Last edited:
If James Neal doesn't have a concussion, it's going to be a miracle. That was a HUGE elbow that he took from MDZ.

:lol: @ that sack of flour, Boyle getting dumped by Murray.

Last edited:
I've grown to hate the canucks as I've grown older, but Pavel Bure was the exception, on of the 5 greats goal scorers ever, props to the current ownership for bringing him back

apperently they are going to retire his number, http://t.co/AzBJGZ0QMq

they should.

Went to the Jays vs. Sox game last night. Who was one row behind us? None other than the Big E.

Last edited:
Eric Lindros is my fav player of all time

I just found my autographed pic I got for Christmas in like 1995

He is also nice as hell in person and he does a **** ton of charity work; I was thrilled when he came back for the Winter Classic and the ovation he received

:pimp:

Last edited:
emelin tries to run lucic and knocks himself out of the game :rofl:

sit the **** down, ***** :lol:

Last edited:
no vid yet...im sure we'll have it soon tho. he basically thought lucic had his head down, but lucic sees him right before contact and explodes upward. wasn't a huge hit...but obviously a heavy collision. emelin went right down

Ovechkin - 3 goals and 1 assist (so far) tonight

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

He's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!

Crosby must've pissed in Ovie's cereal because the man's been on a tear. J's running the single-man Ovechkin campaign.

Ovi the gawd. :pimp:

Talk to em ovi.

I hate the canadian media the way they slander him, I hope he takes the richard trophy to stick it in their faces.

Last edited:
Crosby must've pissed in Ovie's cereal because the man's been on a tear. J's running the single-man Ovechkin campaign.

Dude is on absolute FIRE.

Ovi the gawd. :pimp:

Talk to em ovi.

I hate the canadian media the way they slander him, I hope he takes the richard trophy to stick it in their faces.

Can't tell me there isnt a xenophobic nature in which he's slandered by the Canadian media. 95% of the crap that's said about him is unwarranted and ridiculous.

*edit*

Looks like the knees hit...

Not a great 2/3 days for Emelin...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom