OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

:smh: @ it having to be Boyle, but :lol: :rofl: @ Pittsburgh.

Sidney, enjoy the summer of being treated like a Russian.

Henrik da God 
pimp.gif

Great job Henrik and NY. Definitely pulling for you guys to the Cup. Dango hope you had fun at the game and no shenanigans occurred toward you. Good news for the Pens is that changes will FINALLY happen. Team isn't far off but can't keep using the same guys/system. Sid is the hockey Peyton :lol:. Sigh

Last edited:
Great job Henrik and NY. Definitely pulling for you guys to the Cup. Dango hope you had fun at the game and no shenanigans occurred toward you. Good news for the Pens is that changes will FINALLY happen. Team isn't far off but can't keep using the same guys/system. Sid is the hockey Peyton :lol:. Sigh

dead_rose.jpg

Last edited:
When the couldn't score with 5 to go and the 4 insane looks then it was over

JJ - I don't know what that means :lol:

When the couldn't score with 5 to go and the 4 insane looks then it was over

JJ - I don't know what that means :lol:

It's a dead rose....I thought it was pretty clever and was feeling good about the dig when I hit "submit." Guess it went over your head and wasn't nearly as good as what I figured.

I'll take my ball and go home now. I'm done. :lol:

Last edited:
wow. congrats to the rangers. gutsy series coming back from 3-1 down.

:x @ that "highlight" reel of sidney's series. we'll see how much flack he gets.

Malkin showed up this series so he helped his case

Still not getting the rose thing. If that is a dig at my yard then you know the worse they play the BETTER my landscaping is :lol:

(No joke did yard work tonight until the third period)

I will defer to Penguins fans who watchED the team all year.

But I wouldn't fire Bylsma, and I wouldn't break up the core group of players.

That was the mistake the Capitals made, overreacting to getting beat by an elite goalie, while also suffering through MAF mental midgetry.

The advanced stats say they need to get deeper, that shouldn't be so difficult to do.

Making sweeping changes based on the NHL playoffs that are prone to randomness isn't smart.

Totally agree OKB

Bruins are #1 because of solid depth lines 1-4, with the elite guys spread out

It's watching games like the ones tonight and seeing crowds like Minnesota's that makes me wish the Jets would make the playoffs soon

We in your head Crosby.

However our biggest name is the goalie. And I trust him in a game 7.

Truth

I'm so damn drunk. That was too intense. Ugh. Feels amazimg. Pretty sure new York is starting to notice what's happening because I left a business meeting to go watch the game and everyone actually knew what the situation was

We in your head Crosby.

However our biggest name is the goalie. And I trust him in a game 7.

Truth

I'm so damn drunk. That was too intense. Ugh. Feels amazimg. Pretty sure new York is starting to notice what's happening because I left a business meeting to go watch the game and everyone actually knew what the situation was

my dude is DEFINITELY lit over here :lol:

drink up, man. enjoy it!

Back
Top Bottom