OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Props to Pitt fans OT was a good series. I really didn't expect to go this far so it's kinda house money

My only issue is the issue that NHL needs to put OT on a legit channel like very other sport. It's just ridiculous and hArd fro people to fine if you don't know why to look for

^- Whatever happens, Wild have become one of the most surprising teams this postseason

Last edited:
would love Minny to win...but how can you not be scared that Kane or Toews is about to pot one

**** you Kane . A big ************* **** you...

And guess what.. Off a crazy ************ bounce off the glass.. Like i said some ******** would happen...

Love the Wild though man.. Great season..

**** the blackhawks.. We deserved that ****

Good series though

Last edited:

And guess what.. Off a crazy ************ bounce off the glass.. Like i said some ******** would happen...

Good series though

HAWKS WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! :smokin :smokin :smokin

GREAT series, the Wild is a much better team than i gave them credit for

*Sigh*

Well... go Rangers of course.

It sucks it ended that way but its so typical.
I felt if we won this game, which i believe we shouldve if it wasnt for such terrible puck luck this game.. We so couldve went back to chi and win it, and then we'd be so close to at least reaching the cup.
Man.. this game should be ours.
It wasnt meant to be. and it kills me cause the Wild were gaining confidence.

Good season. Good run.

I can now take my law class final this Thursday in peace .

Last edited:

Good series though
If I were a Wild fan though I'd be saying the same thing. Like mentioned earlier; the Wild showed this playoff run that they are a team to watch out for.

Last edited:
Blackhawks 
sick.gif

only team aside from SJ that I didn't want advancing.

hopefully we get that W tomorrow, this series has my emotions on a roller coaster

daily_gifdump_20.gif

my team just won our league championship tonight. put home what was the eventual game winner. no one is awake for me tell so i'm telling y'all :pimp: :lol:

my bruins better follow in my team's footsteps tomorrow :lol:

Last edited:
Im only here cause I watched the Rangers game and I see there's a shot they might play the Bruins .....

Being that I hate all things Boston, even beans, I will rock with my guys .... what do we call em, Broadway Blueshirts ? :lol: I feel like such a tourist :lol:

Back
Top Bottom