OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Does anyone know what Sid does in his spare time? Never hear or see him out, partying, with groupies, etc.

making lampshades out of human skin...

Last edited:
Man the Wings have been a disaster. Turned down by Boyle and then we give Quincey a RAISE?!!

:smh: @ any team that signs this guy

I know, right? Probably the worst pro hockey player I've ever seen in my life.

In other news, Tom Wilson is going to be out a few months after destroying his ankle (supposedly skateboarding) during some Canada Day festivities. Rumor has it he'll be out through TC and might miss the start to the season. :smh:

I know, right? Probably the worst pro hockey player I've ever seen in my life.

In other news, Tom Wilson is going to be out a few months after destroying his ankle (supposedly skateboarding) during some Canada Day festivities. Rumor has it he'll be out through TC and might miss the start to the season. :smh:
JJ's, don't believe the skateboarding story as it is NOT how he hurt his ankle. More importantly, this is a big blow to my summer team as he's been playing on it since his bro is a buddy of mine and is on our team :lol:

JJ's, don't believe the skateboarding story as it is NOT how he hurt his ankle. More importantly, this is a big blow to my summer team as he's been playing on it since his bro is a buddy of mine and is on our team :lol:

I'd like to think he has more common sense than to skateboard in the offseason :lol: It was just the rumor that was out there....Caps need this kid healthy. He's primed for a much larger role going forward. Tell him JJs from DC EXPECTS no less than 15 goals outta him this year. :lol:

NHL15 is gonna be EPIC. Can't wait.

In other news, Mike Green to Detroit seems to be picking up steam.

Dope. I really need to cop a nxt gen console.

The hockey world had been quite. Looking fwd to the wild prospect scrimmages open to the public for this wknd.

Last edited:
^Completely agree

Sid and Geno are obviously amazing but I think I'd honestly rather have Toews and Kane right now

We talking playoffs or regular season :lol:

Sid getting wrist surgery, glad he didn't make a big deal about it or mention during his playoff run last year. He's a good dude

Last edited:
Playoffs for me. Sid & Geno have the edge during the regular season but for playoffs its Kane & Toews for me

If you had to pick one of these duos to build your franchise around I would take Kane and Toews because of their post season play

Elite forwards peek earlier than people realize, so it's liklley all downhill from here for Geno and SId, but at their peak they were obviously better than Kane and Toews.

I know i say it all the time and i am sorry but fam i really cant wait to start playing OTP again in NHL15.

Got 3 of the 4 ppl with xboxones already just waiting for my Center now to cop up hopefully he will once this game gets ready to release 

Elite forwards peek earlier than people realize, so it's liklley all downhill from here for Geno and SId, but at their peak they were obviously better than Kane and Toews.

These two have to get another one. It'd e like Peyton winning only one. Generally that's good enough but for a select few players that simply isn't enough

Back
Top Bottom