OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Voynov was in-line for a 50-point season too, potentially. You'd have to believe Varlamov got off the hook with the timing of his case. After Rice and Hardy, he would be made an example if it happened today and not last year.

Honestly @ mid 20s if my parents came to me and asked to be my power of attorney I would ask them "are you ******* serious?" :lol: ....when they get old they should be asking me to be theirs...not the other way around
If you can't trust your own flesh and blood (parents), who can you trust? I feel more sympathy for Johnson than athletes that get taken for child support, alimony, and clear gold diggers.

3XzcJP3.gif

pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

If you can't trust your own flesh and blood (parents), who can you trust? I feel more sympathy for Johnson than athletes that get taken for child support, alimony, and clear gold diggers.
Could not agree more. Whole situation is so messed up

Bobby Mac with the Shade :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Also, Idk how many here watched this but I ran into this video last night.. And thought it was a great vid

Last edited:
Brendan dillon for demers and a 3rd rounder... sharks fans aware me on him.

Yall will like dillon... 6'4 hard hitter... but panics in our own zone alot

no marchand or krejci tonight...hopefully they're ready to roll tomorrow versus the habs.

my dude Koko getting the nod tonight centering Lucic and Griffith...hope he makes it count :pimp:

That nervous little laugh from Milbury right after the jab is hilarious :rofl:,you can tell that it hurt his feelings :lol:.

Only the leafs can manage to piss off their fans after a W,the media and fans have been going in all day after that snub at the end of the game. I wish I could find video of Phaneufs media session,it was straight comedy :lol:

Last edited:
Luckily for Johnson he still has some years left in his body to get another contract. 

That Manhattan Beach lifestyle aint no joke boy

no marchand or krejci tonight...hopefully they're ready to roll tomorrow versus the habs.

my dude Koko getting the nod tonight centering Lucic and Griffith...hope he makes it count :pimp:

shootout game winner for Koko :pimp:

nice fight to comeback in the third tonight

Lucic got knoched the **** out last night.

I saw him in the hallway afterwards and homie was PISSED.

Lucic got knoched the **** out last night.

I saw him in the hallway afterwards and homie was PISSED.

he was pissed cause he got hit before he dropped his gloves..and it busted up his nose/lip

Last edited:
I dont know what he was thinking... Lucic instigated, they squared up,and he got dropped. Why he didnt drop them is anyones guess. I just wish the refs would have let them go again, cause Prout wa ready for round 2 after Luc threw that late punch when the refs stepped in.

^ agreed. Prout gave him a bit of a stick between the legs which Lucic knows all to well about :lol:

they had words...and he didn't drop em. should have dropped em and went at it. been a bad year for Lucic all around

Lucic did two-hand Prout in the back of the dome. And if youre going to do that much face-to-face barking and see his arms fling off the gloves... I think at that point you have to drop the gloves... Thats Milan's bad. And he got POPPED for it. And that makes me happy :lol: He still even tried to throw a quick jab at Prout when the refs were in between .. Wtf is that?

Last edited:
Ah that sucks, man. Couldn't have happened to a more undeserving, stand-up guy. I hope this doesn't hurt his Lady Byng chances.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom