OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Lucic better make things rights tonight :lol:

Marchand to the IR :smh:

if Krejci is out...RIP to our chances

Lucic is an idiot, was his fault 100% for what happened. You throw a punch to the back of Dalton's head, square up, drop ONE glove, then start crying because you got popped?
Had breakfast with some of the Buds early this morning, and they all said it was Lucic's own fault and he's one of the biggest cry babies in the league. :lol:

Lucic got dropped, fair and square. Simple as that. Gonna be some fireworks next time 'Lumbus and Boston play. :pimp:

Saw this on yt feed, Leafs fans ain't too bad :smokin

Calgary comes back in SO win against Devils, Devils finally won in a SO earlier this year correct?
Monahan is gonna be like Canada's Oshie in the future for shootouts. Nothing too fancy, just gets the puck in.

Last edited:
Lucic got dropped, fair and square. Simple as that. Gonna be some fireworks next time 'Lumbus and Boston play. :pimp:

unfortunately i don't think Lucic does anything about it. dude's been a shell of himself this year. not sure what it is

^

So uh...how about Price last night :smokin. With that shutout,the team is now 9-1 in their last 10 agasint you guys and that's not including the playoffs :D

Should be a good game later tonight at MSG

^

So uh...how about Price last night :smokin. With that shutout,the team is now 9-1 in their last 10 agasint you guys and that's not including the playoffs :D

last night was frustrating. i thought we played hard but just couldn't get one past price. he was great. we're sinking without Krejci and Marchand

Last edited:
last night was frustrating. i thought we played hard but just couldn't get one past price. he was great. we're sinking without Krejci and Marchand

Yea those injuries have been killer and I think Kelly's also out for a bit. Should be a totally different team when you guys get healthy and I hope they get healthy soonish. It's not as fun beating up on you guys when you're not 100% 8)

I found Lucic calling Prout gutless last night incredibly ironic :lol:

Last edited:

unfortunately i don't think Lucic does anything about it. dude's been a shell of himself this year. not sure what it is

Always makes me wonder about **** going on off the ice....he just looks off this season. Not sure what's up.

Calgary comes back in SO win against Devils, Devils finally won in a SO earlier this year correct?
Monahan is gonna be like Canada's Oshie in the future for shootouts. Nothing too fancy, just gets the puck in.
Yea, Im sure he'll gets lots of burn in the Spengler Cup. 

frown.gif
 Pat Quinn had been sick for the past few months. I'll always be grateful for that 94 Canucks team he coached that really cemented my love of hockey.

Pat Quinn is one of those figures who has been old my entire life so it just felt like he would live forever. I low key hated him a little as a kid because his Maple Leaf squads tortured my Senetors in the playoffs but as an adult you learn to really appreciate guys like Pat Quinn; they represent a time you sometimes ache to go back to.

Playing street hockey daily, fighting with leaf fans on the eve of a game 7, the pure heart breake you felt when Pat Quinn invariably defeated the Senators, your childhood is dying everyday, memories fade, you struggle to hold on to them, you forget that it's happening until someone like Pat Quinn dies.

RIP to the Big Irishman. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom