OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I'm starting to think I play the safest position in goal ha ha

Pens going nuts with shots, 52 I believe to get the win

mcquaid just ripped open raffe torres' face in a fight
pimp.gif

fight was after torres gave ference a nice elbow to the face...

EDIT: wasn't an elbow...shoulder right to the head. called an elbow tho

canada wins 5-0 against the czechs

tomorrow vs denmark is gonna be a GONGSHOW. we better win by double digits or imma be pissed
laugh.gif

The Canucks @ Sharks game tonight was great! As it usually is when these two teams faceoff.

Great saves, great shots, and a OT winner.

Make sure to catch the highlights tonight.

Marty and Cam Janssen have a bet going on who will have the most assists at the end of the year. Marty is now leading 3-1
laugh.gif

I'm surprised to see 0 comments on the Capitals thrashing New York last night. The performance was certainly the best of the Hunter era and probably the best game I've seen Semin play. If he somehow starts to get "it" this team is scary. Dimitri Orlov is a top defenseman already at such a young age and Ovechkin is creating offense rather than waiting for it to come to him.

Now, they just need to make the playoffs.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

My son Simmonds

He has close to 40 pounds on him and STILL got tuned up....

*I do hope Brewer is OK tho...
damn i miss simmer...such a spark last year.

great win for the kings last night, even if they still only scored 2 goals. hopefully this is the start of something

Originally Posted by frink85

damn i miss simmer...such a spark last year.

great win for the kings last night, even if they still only scored 2 goals. hopefully this is the start of something

None of the local media brought up the fact that they "only" scored 2 goals last night. 
laugh.gif

Regarding Simmonds, same here man. 

been a while but did i mention that i hate playing against Lundqvist?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

but finally getting healthy, it's probably going to take a lil to get a rhythm. like earlier.

oh

pimp.gif

just saw the asb. and
618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

all canadians and leafs.

Giroux is a lock. but Timo, Jagr, and Hartnell are all deserving

I can't wait till the winter classic. Just hope we don't look past Florida tonight.
Also NHL12 is amazing. It's prob the best sports game out there. I got it for Xmas and have played 40 games in 4 days.
laugh.gif
what being on vacation will do to you.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by frink85

None of the local media brought up the fact that they "only" scored 2 goals last night. 
laugh.gif

Regarding Simmonds, same here man. 

late, but going with the "jonathan quick league leading 5th shutout" angle was probably a better story than "kings score only 2 goals AGAIN, but win this time"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

regarding the local media, ill be glad when Jim Hill can correctly pronounce Drew Doughty's name.

more recently, snap back to reality, Kings get shutout. bernier was looking good too...and Kane is looking like a beast, nice hands on the OT GW

good lookin out to NHL Shop; just got my Mitchell and Ness Lindros gear for the game tomorrow...can't wait still my favorite of all time
Big E 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom