OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Does anyone here have The NBC Sports Network (formerly Versus)? I think we are about to get a hell of a lot more games from what I can see. Last night they showed the Cannucks - Sharks, tonight they are showing Wings - Stars and Wednesday there is a game as well. I didn't scroll further on my Direct-TV guide so there could possibly be a game every day of the week. I know NBC sewed up the NHL for a 10 year contract, looks like the fans are going to come out on top with this.
pimp.gif

man...how anti-climactic. granlund loses the puck on the toe drag attempt and finland loses in the shootout. poor guy must feel like $@#@ right now

sweden to the gold medal final

canada vs russia coming up. LEGOOOOOOO

yeah man. i picked up henrique in a deep league early in the season. hes been AWESOME centering the top line. hows zajac looking thur far?

anyways, canada down 1 early. ryan murray tries to block kuznetsov on the 3 on 2 and the puck ends up deflecting off his pants...

yakupov makes me nervous. kid is gonna be good. REAL good

kuznetstov with the hat trick. canada caught on a REALLY bad change

russia up 4-1 with 10 min left in the 2nd period. wedgewood out, visentin in

not looking good for canada

I haven't played in a few years, played for about 10 years before that...finding time with work and grad school can be time consuming; prefer my free time to go to grabbing a few beers and watching sports at our local watering holes

man...almost

as a canada fan, im terribly upset

as a hockey fan, i couldnt be happier

unreal

i wish jordan eberle was still 19
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i wonder how much the resale value for the gold medal game's tickets just went down
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
tough loss, although I do love the way we battled back and this game once again proves that Canada-Russia is one of the best rivalries in hockey

man that 2nd period was just terrible. especially after connolly got the team within 1

i wanted to throw my laptop out the window at that point

edit - my bad everyone for completely cluttering this thread with my blabbering
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

read the highlights, glad CAN lost 
pimp.gif
 tyhg.
Also yo boy injured, Physicx.  Time to call up MPS again 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom