OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

World junior gold medal game shots are 39-4 for Sweden after 2nd period
sick.gif
eek.gif

The score is 0-0
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

30t6p3b.gif
@ the loss to the Flyers Bruins tonight.

Man Flames are pathetic haha. Cmon Feaster do something.  Sadly Flames don't even have anyone good to trade, and the prospect pool is one of the weakest.  Oh well I stay a Flames fan 
pimp.gif

man...tonight was crazy. i didnt realize the flames were struggling like that. once it was 6-0, the crowd was actually yelling for iginla to get on the ice and get #500
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Bobby is 24, Getz and Pears are both 26 and all are on GREAT contracts. Not exactly old enough where you would want to rebuild. Murray did the same thing last year in regards to threatening a major shakeup. I personally think he's bluffing and I don't think he's dumb enough to trade any of them unless the return is one of two things. 1. Vast overpayment of picks/prospects. 2. Star for star. Like Getzlaf for Eric Staal.

Then re-gear for next year is probably the right word?  Personally, I'd just keep Getz and try and swing something to Nashville for one of their pair of blueliners.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Bobby is 24, Getz and Pears are both 26 and all are on GREAT contracts. Not exactly old enough where you would want to rebuild. Murray did the same thing last year in regards to threatening a major shakeup. I personally think he's bluffing and I don't think he's dumb enough to trade any of them unless the return is one of two things. 1. Vast overpayment of picks/prospects. 2. Star for star. Like Getzlaf for Eric Staal.

Then re-gear for next year is probably the right word?  Personally, I'd just keep Getz and try and swing something to Nashville for one of their pair of blueliners.

I'd love to get Weber, but I hope they just wait til the off-season and try to sign Suter. RPG+Suter > two of RPG and Weber.

I feel you but I feel like someone may swoop in and snatch him up before the deadline.

laugh.gif
I didn't even notice until now you got Yakupov up already.

so i work at a medical clinic during the holidays/summer/weekends. i left early today cause its my last day before i go back to school

i missed this:

X-ray attendant (an old lady): hi, what are you here for?

Patient: Shoulder MRI

X-ray attendant: oh no, what happened?

Patient: I was playing hockey and got slammed into the boards

X-ray attendant: thats terrible. what team do you play for?

Patient: The Edmonton Oilers...

i think you can figure out who it was
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

so i work at a medical clinic during the holidays/summer/weekends. i left early today cause its my last day before i go back to school

i missed this:

X-ray attendant (an old lady): hi, what are you here for?

Patient: Shoulder MRI

X-ray attendant: oh no, what happened?

Patient: I was playing hockey and got slammed into the boards

X-ray attendant: thats terrible. what team do you play for?

Patient: The Edmonton Oilers...

i think you can figure out who it was
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i wish i could go back 10 years...definitely would have become a doctor to work for a sports team
laugh.gif

The NHLPA rejected realignment because of travel concerns. So the obvious solution to that is to keep us in a division with Washington,Carolina and the 2 Florida teams
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

and the Rangers win again... I know I'm not the only one here who has the 21st circled on his calendar
laugh.gif

Cosign the Sig
pimp.gif
The matchup against Boston should be good.. the way the Rangers are playing solid Defense in the first, the second and third we are clicking like crazy. 1st in the league feels good.

Anyone still play the yahoo fantasy? I quit on ESPN, I don't understand their set up at all. Last place on both, looking to bounce back to at least 8th place in yahoo for a playoff spot.

Back
Top Bottom