OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

man the puck is just not bouncing for Anaheim

i've got a game later tonight...love watching games before my own games. always gets me fired up :lol:

i've got a game later tonight...love watching games before my own games. always gets me fired up :lol:

makes me wanna play hockey again, last time I played I got schooled by high school kids in the alumni game and offically retired :lol:

makes me wanna play hockey again, last time I played I got schooled by high school kids in the alumni game and offically retired :lol:

:lol: man those 17 and 18 year old high school kids that come out and just skate circles around you are the worst. always feels batman :lol:

Do you ****** see this!? This is almost some supernatural lucky weird chances that hawks capitalize one all the ****** time... ALLL THE ****** TIME!

**** them x2.

:lol: man those 17 and 18 year old high school kids that come out and just skate circles around you are the worst. always feels batman :lol:

I was out there in my Sergei Federov Nike skates, they had no idea Nike even did hockey :smh:

:lol:

I had some nike stuff...actually my gloves are still nike gloves. but the nike/bauer sticks were trash. had to switch back to Sherwood and Easton.

damn 4-0, eh? it's over

A "Lets go Hawks" chant. I wonder if the the horn will even go off when the Ducks score. Happened last season during the playoffs against the Kings :lol:

anybody got cliffs on how this game its already 3-0 with only 12 shoots by the chicago?

i was kinda pulling for anaheim, idc who we play its just that all those annoying northern transfers will try to flock amalie arena :smh:

Last edited:
Watching Blackhawks always entertaining

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom