OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Are the Ducks the new Sharks? Srs question :nerd:

Forget that the Ducks have 1 cup.

Abso-friggin-lutely. The Sharks would have a Cup too if they had prime Niedermayer/Pronger.

This team will NEVER win a Cup with Getzlaf as Captain. This is his 10th closeout/elimination game as Captain. -9 2 Assists. PATHETIC.

GO Bolts.

Last edited:

Are the Ducks the new Sharks? Srs question
nerd.gif

Forget that the Ducks have 1 cup.
I thought the Blues were the new Sharks?
Maybe both are the new Sharks? 

Boudreau has never had to coach a Game 7 on the road, yet after tonight his record will fall to 1-6 in Game 7s :x :smh:

Boudreau has never had to coach a Game 7 on the road, yet after tonight his record will fall to 1-6 in Game 7s :x :smh:

Blaming the coach is weak, unless you want to point specific instances in which he was outcoached. In Washington he had absolutely no defense. In Anaheim his best players don't show up in big games. Coaches can't physically make players play well.

Blaming the coach is weak, unless you want to point specific instances in which he was outcoached. In Washington he had absolutely no defense. In Anaheim his best players don't show up in big games. Coaches can't physically make players play well.
I don't know enough about hockey to provide those instances. However, the buck stops at the top for me. Just my opinion, and great coaches can get the best out of their players at any time...it's an attitude thing. His Game 7 losses have been mostly blowouts with his guys coming out with no life and I don't think it's just a coincidence, but maybe I'm wrong.

Wtf Ducks.... why can't they just do this until they score 4 goals.
tumblr_msq0zxOVKT1spyq8zo1_400.gif

The logic behind that play working is mind boggling. I mean I know it's a movie, but it would be so easy to stop because the lead guy has to have the puck to be onside. :lol:

Wtf Ducks.... why can't they just do this until they score 4 goals.
tumblr_msq0zxOVKT1spyq8zo1_400.gif

The logic behind that play working is mind boggling. I mean I know it's a movie, but it would be so easy to stop because the lead guy has to have the puck to be onside. :lol:

bro the logic behind ALL of the whack *** plays they had :lol:

how did they not consult one hockey person when making that movie :lol:

Back
Top Bottom