OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

smashed philly today. flyers looked REAL flat outside of a 2 minute shift to start the second.

rinaldo is a little POS
laugh.gif

people must feel the same way about marchand
laugh.gif

refs went OD on the misconduct penalties today

Originally Posted by Physicx

Originally Posted by cquan05

PHX trades Turris to OTT for David Rundblad and a 2nd round pick.
i didnt realize turris still had that much value. hes still young, but wow

ottawa didnt really have to add a 2nd...did they?

Ottawa really did not have to give up a 2nd for Turris. The kid has skill but he's soft. Kind of reminds of me Phil Kessel. Really, really poor man's Phil Kessel. 
I always thought second round picks have value. Ottawa could've given up a fourth or maybe fifth. 

brutal
laugh.gif

anyways...goddammit. i should have known they would give us the Toronto-Vancouver game...i wanted to see Teemu's return to Winnipeg
30t6p3b.gif

Richards with the buzzer beater tonight.

Went 3-2 while I was out of the USA and unable to watch, I'll take it.

Can't wait to catch up this week!!!

was with Runblad tonight....karlsson is picking him up at 930 am to go to the airport and he hasnt even packed lol..

he doesnt really care that hes being traded.. it was actually my buddies dad that made the decision. Hes good and sometimes would make an unreal play/pass but if he moves the puck hell get it stolen.

Turris will now have a chance to come up to a team thatll care. i think hell do well..

and...Redden...........

theHBkid, you provide some valuable insight. Keep it up! 
happy.gif

I have a bone to pick with Lucic and his game lately. He has been playing stupid lately. I forgot which game it was but he had like 8 minutes of penalty time! He had a double minor as well in another game. He's been putting points on the board but he really needs to stop drinking egg nog or something. His mind is just scrambled right now. I don't see a suspension for the hit on Rinaldo but he really needs to stop playing dumb. He's letting his best strength (physicality) get to him.

Originally Posted by Solemate96

theHBkid, you provide some valuable insight. Keep it up! 
happy.gif

I have a bone to pick with Lucic and his game lately. He has been playing stupid lately. I forgot which game it was but he had like 8 minutes of penalty time! He had a double minor as well in another game. He's been putting points on the board but he really needs to stop drinking egg nog or something. His mind is just scrambled right now. I don't see a suspension for the hit on Rinaldo but he really needs to stop playing dumb. He's letting his best strength (physicality) get to him.
couldnt agree more... was really impressed with wayne simmonds the other night tho... simmer didnt even hesitate tryna get at him after her boarded rinaldo, which as weve seen alrdy this year even some of the tougher guys in the league back down from Luc... simmer was def rdy to let them hands go
pimp.gif

where the hell have you been?
laugh.gif

Life and general forum lurking. 

Haven't watch any hockey in awhile either 
frown.gif

Flames are close to a playoff spot however 
eek.gif

pimp.gif
Simmonds...I was in Philly last week and I had a Simmonds jersey in my hands walking to the register. I just couldn't do it.
laugh.gif
Put it right back on the rack.

*I can only remember Looch losing one fight...it was his rookie year vs. Erskine.  Other than that, he's been dominant.  Even beat Carkner last week
laugh.gif
  Dude is what you want in a power forward. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

pimp.gif
Simmonds...I was in Philly last week and I had a Simmonds jersey in my hands walking to the register. I just couldn't do it.
laugh.gif
Put it right back on the rack.

*I can only remember Looch losing one fight...it was his rookie year vs. Erskine.  Other than that, he's been dominant.  Even beat Carkner last week
laugh.gif
  Dude is what you want in a power forward. 

laugh.gif
ive done the same online several times... have it in the cart n everything but cant bring myself to do it... i think its jus the safety orange tho

if they come out with a primarily black alternate next year, def scoopin his sweater
pimp.gif

Disagree. Lucic is at his best when he's walking the line.

Originally Posted by True Blues

Disagree. Lucic is at his best when he's walking the line.
he is....but he's crossed the line a bit. not so much on the rinaldo hit. that wasn't bad. but a couple games back, he got hit pretty good, and just took a ******ed slashing or roughing (i forget) penalty. things like that. not so much walking the line but more of a discipline thing. in general tho, yeah he needs to play on that edge and play more like a bruiser.

brutal
laugh.gif

anyways...goddammit. i should have known they would give us the Toronto-Vancouver game...i wanted to see Teemu's return to Winnipeg
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
I don't mean to rub it in, but it was unbelievable.
I haven't heard the MTS Centre that loud since the home opener, he got 4 standing ovations-before the game when they showed him on the screen, his first shift, the video tribute they had and when he was named 3rd star. He got 2 assists and when they announced the Anaheim goals, he got cheers for his assists

So this was brought up on the radio today and my homerism won't let me say no
laugh.gif

Is Neidermayer a top 5 defenseman of all time?

I think did the kid should retire, he doesn't want to get hit again and suffer a life long crippling injury

Back
Top Bottom