OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Weber is an RFA so if he signs somewhere they are getting 4 1st's in return. It would take a very hefty price to get him. I think they'll end up keeping both he and Suter though.

man...watching a stream that's the columbus feed. this must be what opposing fans feel like listening to jack edwards...ugh. the homerism is unbearable. and these announcers don't know a damn thing about hockey
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

chara banged up in a collision with vermette....must have been serious if he sat out the third

Well we got blown out today in Detroit, not a good game. I'm not worried about it though, the Wings are one of the best teams in the league, plus we had played the night before and got into Detroit at 4:30 am. And after hearing nothing but compliments for the last bunch of games I think it's good to get knocked around a little to remind the guys that we need to work hard every game cause we won't beat many teams solely with talent.

The good news is we don't play Detroit again this year, but the bad news is next year we're screwed

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I am crossing my fingers Giroux doesn't have a concussion 
grin.gif

word.
as for getting a number one dman. i wouldn't trade jvr, schenn, or couturier  I think they can get a solid defensemen cheap. 

Terry Murray "relieved of his duties" 
laugh.gif

Glad he's gone, it was long overdue.   I still hate the "dump and chase" style of play, I hope John Stevens switches it up.  

stevens
laugh.gif
doesnt have a system

no defense and cherry pick/shot where ever you are....you'll probably get frustrated
laugh.gif

i never post on here... or on NT all that much as of the past few years but id jsut like to say...

I got me some NHL ALL STAR TICKETS...well, my buddy Karlsson hooked them up! Pics to follow!

we can tell you dont post much...considering you still has heater as your avy
laugh.gif

congrats. LMAO at DJ tho
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Rangers looking to go for 3 in a row tonight. Hopefully Richard tears up Dallas. I can't wait to watch 24/7, btw!

Wow, that sucks for the Flyers, Giroux has been amazing this year.

At least I got good injury news, Tobias Enstrom is now skating and listed as day to day, so he should be back soon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theHBkid

i never post on here... or on NT all that much as of the past few years but id jsut like to say...

I got me some NHL ALL STAR TICKETS...well, my buddy Karlsson hooked them up! Pics to follow!

A Sens fan still rocking a Heater avatar 
eek.gif

Flyers doing work on the Caps tonight 
pimp.gif

keep it up in the 3rd and let's hope Giroux comes back healthy

two U's, two K's, two points....tuukka
pimp.gif

glad we got him the shutout tonight...he defintiely worked his +*! off for it tho 40+ shots

Back
Top Bottom