OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Toews in the relay last year tho
sick.gif
pimp.gif

yup, couterier out there showin out.. good 2 see

also my goodness Corey Perry musta been a lacrosee GOD
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Id like to apologize to all American viewers for Pierre McGuire.

laugh.gif

Great show put on by the players today. Too bad Team Chara didn't win today though.

Recap:

got tickets from one of my best friend who happens to be the son of Tim Murray and nephew of Brian Murray. We went to pretty much meet up before and hang with Michalek, Karlsson, Carl Hagelin and Giroux. We were in the Sens box with Paul Mac and Brian himself watching the skills competition and
heres some info on the Crosby thing... Murray said Crosby has the same concussion as Peyton Manning or something and his body isnt healing properly because it has to do something with his back vertebrae. THERE IS A VERY REASONABLE CHANCE CROBSY WILL BE ADVISED TO NOT PLAY ANYMORE. very shocking when i heard that...

heres a pic i snapped
b23c96f84a1311e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

and pic from last night with the boys.. my dj with lundquist on my phone
imagefromurl

edit: heres a pic karlsson sent to my iphone

403174_10150612998030240_675285239_11141833_218179689_n.jpg

I miss Crosby so much, man. Pause. but really...
It'll be crushing if he for real is forced to retire cause of this... 

Also, Im jelly that your boy got a picture with the KING...

theHBkid: I hate you! You got crazy connections when it comes to hockey. I'm playing, keep up the good work! 
happy.gif

You might as well get shot with a gun than stand in front of Chara's slapper! 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Weber too! 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Seriously, why didn't Chara pick Weber? Just imagine all the passes to the point and everybody running for dear life to get away from those rockets! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Solemate96

theHBkid: I hate you! You got crazy connections when it comes to hockey. I'm playing, keep up the good work! 
happy.gif

You might as well get shot with a gun than stand in front of Chara's slapper! 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Weber too! 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Seriously, why didn't Chara pick Weber? Just imagine all the passes to the point and everybody running for dear life to get away from those rockets! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I dont think you'll see any crazy shots unless they have a clear lane. Even then, they worry about the goalies.
These guys all worry about injuring other players... heck, listen to Carey Price last night. He didnt want to poke check just in case.

But I get what you're saying, having those two guys on the back end firing lasers...sick.

Im just glad Edler was no where near the hardest shot.... 50-50 chance he even hits the net. 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Also, my favorite thing about Bryan Murray is his interviews. That lisp kills me. 
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

whenever i read an interview or an article with a brian murray quote i imagine it in his lisp
laugh.gif

i know i aint the only one

I've been here in Ottawa all weekend... Got some really great shots. Just killing time before the game in the media work room, decided to post up a video:

Back
Top Bottom