OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Its Pierre Mcguire...
laugh.gif

Asham is a waste of lifeI'm tipsy at the bar, this nice weather got me slugging brews...there is one Pens fan here in True Religion jeans and Snedium Pens tee wearing sunglasses inside...he's prob gonna die today

giving up four more goals in this entire game woulda been unacceptible and we woulda lost... let alone n the 1st !**@!%# period
30t6p3b.gif

our D and goaltending has completely fallen the *%++ off.... *%++

/\/\ b/c ppl got a hard on when Cindy came back after we had alrdy won 11 straight... ruined our idenitiy

too many toys to play with on offense and got away from what got us dubyas all season
30t6p3b.gif

this year is a toss up in my eyes... I could make a legitimate case for any of the teams in it to win (with the exception of phoenix/ottawa)

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\/\ b/c ppl got a hard on when Cindy came back after we had alrdy won 11 straight... ruined our idenitiy

too many toys to play with on offense and got away from what got us dubyas all season
30t6p3b.gif

this year is a toss up in my eyes... I could make a legitimate case for any of the teams in it to win (with the exception of phoenix/ottawa)
I dont think you've ever explained why you hate Crosby... and youre a Pens fan...?
im a ranger fan but i cant even hate on Crosby....

Back
Top Bottom