OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Its already changed bruh.

You have the Sens logo on now

It still shows the heatley avy when i post...weird!
thank you though!
pimp.gif

I've come to the conclusion that the majority of hockey players are class acts off the ice when compared to other pro athletes (NBA. NHL etc). I think it has to do with upbringing...MOST come from good families as hockey is a very expensive sport to play from young to whenever. 

/\/\ sad reality of the sport

I remember like 3 yrs ago when Savran on sportsbeat was still around the Pens had this program called "Hockey in the Hood"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

. are not going up against Chara/Seidenberg. Speaking of whom....is there a better defensive pairing in the NHL? Those two are SO good.

Never realized how good seidenberg is until this year. He is always in position. I'm sure it helps knowing you got Chara with you too.
And that Hawks game last night was too good. Great comeback. 
pimp.gif

Oh... DET & NASH are playing already? The hell... ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theHBkid

I've come to the conclusion that the majority of hockey players are class acts off the ice when compared to other pro athletes (NBA. NHL etc). I think it has to do with upbringing...MOST come from good families as hockey is a very expensive sport to play from young to whenever. 

Too true.
"Hockey in the Hood" though? 
laugh.gif

Planting a new knockout rosebush instead of watching today. If they win I'll watch game 4

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Planting a new knockout rosebush instead of watching today. If they win I'll watch game 4
30t6p3b.gif
@ planting rosebushes...that's something Brian Boyle would do.  Watch the game. 
laugh.gif

sounds like something Sidney would do...had to take a shot; I can't stand all the diving but I think the Pens have a good chance today but I hope I'm wrong.

30t6p3b.gif
@ planting rosebushes...that's something Brian Boyle would do.  Watch the game. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DMX...you know you're watching that game

Pens & Flyers Game 3, next
pimp.gif

Hopefully nothing too crazy happens in the opening minutes. Since ill be watching the finals mins of NYK/Heat game

philly needs to learn to survive the opening 10 minutes...although it's worked out well for them so far
laugh.gif

this is wild

how anyone is watching regular season nba and not this blows my mind
laugh.gif

i know, i know...to each his own. but damn

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

this is wild

how anyone is watching regular season nba and not this blows my mind
laugh.gif

i know, i know...to each his own. but damn

SON!!!!!!!

THISSSSSSSS!!!

This NHL playoffs is AWESOME

Crosby/Letang some !+!#%%*

You gotta think Blysma is considering putting in Brent Johnson.

Can't hurt. Fleury is behind on everything.
Briere is always doing work in the playoffs

this is awesome 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom