OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Sharks, man. Every freakin' year :smh:

This year they've overachieved to me, with the exception of the 3rd period tonight. But all those other years they choked. It's something about them and the playoffs. 09 against the ducks when they were the 1 seed is what really comes to mind.

Tyler Toffoli has earned himself a spot on this team right now and for next year.

His game reminds me of Trevor Lewis' game but much more talented offensively.

Last edited:
This year they've overachieved to me, with the exception of the 3rd period tonight. But all those other years they choked. It's something about them and the playoffs. 09 against the ducks when they were the 1 seed is what really comes to mind.
They were leaking oil down the stretch that year. 2010 they got bullied by Byugflien and couldn't do anything about it. Canucks of 2011 were not as good as the Blackhawks of 2010, at least in IMO. Getting distracted by a pair of ******* in the penalty box....and willing to go back to see them! :smh: That weird bounce off the boards that led to Bieksa's series winner smh

Tyler Toffoli has earned himself a spot on this team right now and for next year.

His game reminds me of Trevor Lewis' game but much more talented offensively.

Seriously. He's really showing he belongs, I had no info on him before he got called up but he's been impressive.

His puck control/possession was key tonight

Last edited:
Seriously. He's really showing he belongs, I had no info on him before he got called up but he's been impressive.

The guy is a scorer flat out. Loved his energy tonight, he's part of the reason they won.

And how about Brad Richardson coming through in place of Stoll. Sweet pass on Doughty's goal.

Last edited:
Bay Area teams with the double whammy tonight.
el15zo.gif

That buster Torres got what he deserved. :stoneface:

GKG!

Last edited:
Missed the Kings game. damn.

I think nash is playing good Hockey, he just isnt tallying Goals.

He is in no way shape or form playing Bad at everything like Brad Richards is. JEEEEEEEEEEESUS.

Back
Top Bottom