OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Not the best 1st period at all,Tampa's dictated the pace so far and out shot us by a good amount :smh:. Can't let that happen next period.

Last edited:
Stammer 
mean.gif
tired.gif

Last edited:
Pulling the goalie with 3 mins left
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
,legit do or die now

*and THATS why it pisses me off when you pull the goalie with that much time left....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif

Last edited:
Good series Gil and other Tampa fans 
mean.gif
,you exercised last years demons with that 6'7 monster in net 
sick.gif
. Wish you guys luck the rest of the way.

I'm proud of the boys for having an awesome season but man it stings not to get back to the ECF. Bergevin's gonna have to be on the lookout for a bunch of snipers this offseason,our D is solid enough as is but man has it been a struggle to get on the board all season long 
sick.gif

Guess ending the drought will just have to wait another year...

Last edited:
Need these playoffs to extend into late May/early June with Tampa Bay staying in along the way. Just found out I'm going to be in Tampa beginning May 31st. If there happens to be a Stanley Cup Finals game there while I'm in town, I'm spending whatever it costs to be in the stadium.

congrats Gil :pimp:

Good series Gil and other Tampa fans :smh: ,you exercised last years demons with that 6'7 monster in net :x . Wish you guys luck the rest of the way.
thanks guys!! I'm happy these guys showed up the way they did, this was our game 7 and we played like it.

at least you guys get to sit back and relax now, i have to deal with these nerves for at least another series :x

the gift and the curse :wow:

There goes Canada's last team

congrats bolts

Also Josh Harding said to retire. It was admirable to see him play when I read what he was fighting through.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom