OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

My god what heartbreaking news :frown::frown:

Dude was one of my fav players when he was on the Sens,RIP Razor 'Sugar' Ray |l

Last edited:
Damn RIP. Too young

Heard earlier they found a body there, just seen it was him.

Could have done without the shoulder patches, but I can't say no to anything with the Mighty Ducks logo. Now I just gotta decide between Rakell and Henrique.
Don’t think I’m getting any letterings on mines, but if I did, I would get Rakell

Don’t think I’m getting any letterings on mines, but if I did, I would get Rakell

Blanks are boring to me. The only blanks I have currently are my 2 Knights jerseys. You can really tell a lot about a person by what player they get. Like the guy at Ponda with the Crosby Kings jersey or the guy I saw at T-Mobile with the Greztky Caps. Or me with the ill advised Sbisa choice. :smh:

Blanks are boring to me. The only blanks I have currently are my 2 Knights jerseys. You can really tell a lot about a person by what player they get. Like the guy at Ponda with the Crosby Kings jersey or the guy I saw at T-Mobile with the Greztky Caps. Or me with the ill advised Sbisa choice. :smh:
Lol should have got Wild Bill

DgUJ4fSU8AAX983.jpg

Iginla always brings back memories of the mid 2000's Flames/Canucks rivalry. Hated him as a player, but he did so much for kids around Calgary. Hopefully he stays involved in hockey in some form.

Back
Top Bottom