OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I've been a Sens fan since the start of the franchise, and I just realized that I don't think I've watched a single game all season this year. I dropped the Center Ice package for the first time in 20 years before the season started because I didn't want to witness the dumpster fire. No idea who I want to pull for in the playoffs - probably Calgary, Nashville or 'Peg.

Regardless, #MelnykOut :angry:

Congrats to frink85 frink85 on the W in championship week.

Thanks man, it got real tight at the end I’m glad Bob didn’t get more saves for that SHO :lol: good game/week bro.

Thanks to Nathan McKinnon and his line for being beasts all season and Mark Stone for being a nice semi-sleeper pick. Looking forward to defending next season :pimp:

jake debrusk is an absolute stud :pimp:

shame on me for hating on that draft pick :lol:

Rad Marchand the first Bruin with 100 points since Jumbo back in '02 :pimp:

Made it back in time for the last game of the season lol. Man what a year!
Cya Avs? in the first round! and good luck other teams

oh and GO FLAMES GO

I've been a Sens fan since the start of the franchise, and I just realized that I don't think I've watched a single game all season this year. I dropped the Center Ice package for the first time in 20 years before the season started because I didn't want to witness the dumpster fire. No idea who I want to pull for in the playoffs - probably Calgary, Nashville or 'Peg.

Regardless, #MelnykOut :angry:

haha, I was a Sens fan (from Ottawa) and i went to 3 games this year... 1 to see my boy meth, 2 to see my brother ek65 return home and just last wee against the lightning in which after the game in the players lounge, the boys were saying they can't do **** against a team like Tampa and how good they are.

Melnyk will wait for when it makes sense to sell (price) and it will be ok.

haha, I was a Sens fan (from Ottawa) and i went to 3 games this year... 1 to see my boy meth, 2 to see my brother ek65 return home and just last wee against the lightning in which after the game in the players lounge, the boys were saying they can't do **** against a team like Tampa and how good they are.

Melnyk will wait for when it makes sense to sell (price) and it will be ok.

I was hoping LeBreton would get the green light and once construction started he'd sell since that would probably be peak value. Honestly now at this point I think Melnyk will have to sell the team out of financial necessity, and I'm afraid the league will let him sell to whoever the highest bidder is ( :nerd: ... Quebecor), and they'll be moved to Quebec as the reborn Nordique.

I was hoping LeBreton would get the green light and once construction started he'd sell since that would probably be peak value. Honestly now at this point I think Melnyk will have to sell the team out of financial necessity, and I'm afraid the league will let him sell to whoever the highest bidder is ( :nerd: ... Quebecor), and they'll be moved to Quebec as the reborn Nordique.

The other teams would have to agree and they won't let Ottawa move.

Alfie also said he will be minor owner and be the face of the team once he, Ruddy and Desmerais family buys the team.. THEY HAVE THE FRIGGEN MONEY TO but Melnyk too busy suing them to stall and buy time.

Rangers jump to the 2nd pick!!! Welcome to New York Kaapo Kakko
Devils win the 1st pick
Chicago gets the 3rd

I have a sick feeling that we are going to lose to Vegas. Those guys are starting to become the Dodgers for me.:angry:

Back
Top Bottom