OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

i just seen the score :wow:

i expected them to struggle scoring but the defensive woes got me surprised tbh...hopefully it's just a gel'ing thing
Yeah just based off some comments in here and elsewhere I wasn't expecting the struggles defensively

Ppl losing it here already though :lol:

Man, Bowness is catching a lot of heat for this whole Riley Tufte situation and I’m here for it.

He rode the wave through the bubble but is exposing himself as Ed Orgeron since then. He’s losing me fast. Usually birthday gift from my wife is a good set of Stars tickets for us, but I have no interest this year.

Man, Bowness is catching a lot of heat for this whole Riley Tufte situation and I’m here for it.

whole thing has been interesting from the few tweets ive seen. but i havent checked more into it. but you bringing it up now makes me want to look into it

whole thing has been interesting from the few tweets ive seen. but i havent checked more into it. but you bringing it up now makes me want to look into it
Saad wrote a really good piece on it on The Athletic if you have a sub. If not let me know and I’ll DM you.

Fun game tonight, glad the Devils at least got a point but the win was definitely on the table. Got to sit in the penalty box :lol:

1637813967404.png

1637814018868.png

Back
Top Bottom