OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

LOL @ you thinking this is an arguement.....you initiated everything and you got called out, thats all it is to me (you're making this out to be waymorethan it is).

LOL...just stop dude. I already said I help dudes out WHENEVER I CAN

I got 2 pairs of Yankee Lebrons total....so obviously I can't hook others up and I'm selling the 2nd to just get what I can for em' like everyother dude. Obviously I'm not trying to HIDE it by putting my damn user name in the title, so whats your point?

How about when I had plenty pairs of Grape 5's a month or 2 early and sold to a few NT'ers for 200 flat (basically at cost)....or whenever there is afootlocker 50% off sale, I take requests from the same dudes on NT who need pairs and just ask em to cover shipping. Or when Finishline had a clearance sell onJordans in NYC only, and I scooped up whoever needed a pair. What have YOU done at all to help anyone at all?

...and why do you keep talking about my beats? Is that supposed to offend me?
laugh.gif

This nonsense has ended already, Ska is a mod and has shut it down.....please take his advice because this whole thing is obviously bothering you. Just stopflooding the thread, jesus.

I will hold back my comments on Michaelegend out of respect for Ska.

So...back to the thread guys...

What else will be coming out at HoH?

^ While I appreciate it, do it out of respect for NikeTalk, not me.
wink.gif

And out of respect for yourself, that way if everyone gets banned for continuing things, you won't be one.
MichAeLegend:
Had to edit the exposure since I replied before I read what the mod said.
Good call, because I had read what you said before editing, and I was just about to temporarily ban you. So good call, and I appreciate it.
MichAeLegend:
Sorry SkaRed for this,next time I'll know not to joke around with some bored and hateful NT'ers.
laugh.gif

That's definitely a good call, because there are plenty of 'bored and hateful' NTers, my man.
laugh.gif
You (we all) just have to leave stuff alone sometimes, and realize it ain'tthat serious.
ISRAEL5EKLA:
back to the thread guys...

What else will be coming out at HoH?

Yeah... what he said.

Hey Ska..

Since the last 3 or 4 pages got completely sidetracked with dumb crap.. Can we dead this and start a new one? I am willing to start it off. Let me know..

Thanks...

I feel bad for anyone who hasn't been to NT for a few days and then comes back and has to sift thru all that Garbage...

^ Sure thing.

If you don't mind, mention that hookups, reselling, buying, selling, and trading is NOT going to be tolerated in the thread... and that DEFINITELY includesANY and ALL employees of HoH coming in trying to hype a release up. It is an INFORMATIONAL THREAD ONLY (I know youknow that. I'm just saying: if you could mention that in the new thread, it might help the thread go smoother than this one did).

I hate to gravedig but.....

I was at my local HoH today and didn't realize how bad or how badly they fell off :smh:

It's been over 2 years since I was last here, since they stopped releasing PE's.
I loved the initial concept of HOH and really loved all the PE's they dropped but I can't help but look at it as just another footlocker now.....sad part is that this mall has 3 footlockers a finish line, and a Champs.

I miss the days when they would have PE's and and "HoH only" color ways....here's just a few of my collection to remind everyone of the good ol' days

I still got a bunch more from Ray, OJ, Russell, and even Pau
If anyone from FTL inc or Nike is reading this....PLEASE BRING BACK THE PE's!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom