OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Mez, They got in size 14, 15, and 16 today...

When I got there, they had 1 size 15 and 2 size 16's...

Something told me to call this morning for some strange reason and I got lucky....Ran up there on my lunch break...

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

Originally Posted by MichAeLegend

but from what I heard instead of camping out with him they have an orgy with mez at Camp-Outs.
laugh.gif

settle down munchkin

Kampoutgeek...you have got me to the point where I need to expose you now...
laugh.gif
...We had 1-2people(No spots/names) in the line SERIOUSLY asking and looking for you to smack you for having a high number of votes that messed upthe stashs from re-releasing and saying something like "Oh,I wanted the stashs to re-release because it has a high resale value"...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

As far as Mez...Forward your thoughts/feelings and replies to my face instead of this thread and I didnt see NONE of that during this release so...YOU take theL...and also, if your 21 and over then you shouldnt even be talking about me or to Me AT ALL because that will make you look like a grown *$% #$@+ so eitherway you still lose
laugh.gif
...Now Imma keep it moving and make those beatssound hot Ok?...I got you.

Somebodys gonna whoop this kids !%@ very soon if he keeps running off at the mouth.
laugh.gif

You know damn well you are not going to either anyone-but keep talking its kinda entertaining.

but from what I heard instead of camping out with him they have an orgy with mez at Camp-Outs.
laugh.gif

settle down munchkin

laugh.gif
...We had 1-2people(No spots/names) in the line SERIOUSLY asking and looking for you to smack you for having a high number of votes that messed up the stashs from re-releasing and saying something like "Oh,I wanted the stashs to re-release because it has a high resale value"...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

As far as Mez...Forward your thoughts/feelings and replies to my face instead of this thread and I didnt see NONE of that during this release so...YOU take the L...and also, if your 21 and over then you shouldnt even be talking about me or to Me AT ALL because that will make you look like a grown *$% #$@+ so either way you still lose
laugh.gif
...Now Imma keep it moving and make those beats sound hot Ok?...I got you.
indifferent.gif
WOW...I can't believe this kid is STILL going atit...I read every single reply and from the looks of it, it all started when cool guy mike thought he was special cause he got "fearless warriroraf1s"? Dude should just take the L and keep it moving instead of coming back with nonsense. NOBODY thinks you're cool because you camped out forsneakers wearing a $1000 outfit. Besides with all the trash you talking I don't think you can pull that off again. Asking people if they're gonna be atthe next release is not too smart with all the drama you causing, especially if you're 5'5" and look like a twig. Now please keep yourcrying within your pms.

agreed. too much running of the mouth. where r the mods to police this drivel. none of this is what this thread is for.

MichAeLegend:
laugh.gif
...We had 1-2people(No spots/names) in the line SERIOUSLY asking and looking for you to smack you for having a high number of votes that messed up the stashs from re-releasing and saying something like "Oh,I wanted the stashs to re-release because it has a high resale value"...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

As far as Mez...Forward your thoughts/feelings and replies to my face instead of this thread and I didnt see NONE of that during this release so...YOU take the L...and also, if your 21 and over then you shouldnt even be talking about me or to Me AT ALL because that will make you look like a grown *$% #$@+ so either way you still lose
laugh.gif
You need to fall way the heck back if you want to stay here at all.

And before you go challenging people to meet up face to face instead of online, you need to look in the freaking mirror and see that all you're doing isrunning your freaking mouth online. You can't run your mouth online AND tell other people not to run their mouth online.

But I'm telling you right now: you need to stop running your mouth... PERIOD. If you don't care about being banned because it's just the internetand you don't care and blah, blah, blah... then... good, it shouldn't be that big of a deal when we ban you.

But if you do care at all, you need to stop the foolishness you've contributed in this thread. And if you even think about typing anything like, "Butwhat about ______ or _______," I'll just answer you right now: you're wasting your time. I'm talking to you, so worry about you.

This joint needs to be locked up and started a new. Some miscreants have def. messed it up with the sideways talk. But then again this is a pure AdvertisingThread anyway for HoH right?

Who would miss it other than the retailers and WP?

all i want right now....is for pics of these girls briana and pamela....i mean...it is house of hoops related right?

laugh.gif

settle down munchkin

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
could these have been the same people that expressed dislike for me to my man before i arrived to the P.E. VIII campout and were nothing but smiles inmy face when i got there?
laugh.gif

If not, they know what the *$+% i look like and i have no problem with grabbin a dudes chin and tossing it towards the Apollo theater. I can never understandthe logic behind anger over sneakers.Disagreement is understandable, keep it at that. play if u stupid
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

MichAeLegend:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
You need to fall way the heck back if you want to stay here at all.

And before you go challenging people to meet up face to face instead of online, you need to look in the freaking mirror and see that all you're doing is running your freaking mouth online. You can't run your mouth online AND tell other people not to run their mouth online.

But I'm telling you right now: you need to stop running your mouth... PERIOD. If you don't care about being banned because it's just the internet and you don't care and blah, blah, blah... then... good, it shouldn't be that big of a deal when we ban you.

But if you do care at all, you need to stop the foolishness you've contributed in this thread. And if you even think about typing anything like, "But what about ______ or _______," I'll just answer you right now: you're wasting your time. I'm talking to you, so worry about you.

1.I'm not "challenging people to meet face to face,instead of online" because everything I said was a responce to what THEY said.

"Just like some of yall make up and talk BS here about rob and HOH employees,I dont see any confrontation from anybody...so stop being a computerthug and MAN UP."
"It's funny how you laugh on the low BEHIND someone and you dont even confront the individual or introduce yourself.
just do that NT "lol" expression on my face when you see me and we'll see how much of a herb I really am"

..."dmxgod"?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
...Ok Ok I'm soft then come to the next release/campout and tell me all thisthat your saying EXACTLY how you said it so I can know who YOU are and so you can live up to your words since you love to express yourself so much here."

"As far as Mez...Forward your thoughts/feelings and replies to my face instead of this thread and I didnt see NONE of that during this releaseso...YOU take the L...and also, if your 21 and over then you shouldnt even be talking about me or to Me AT ALL because that will make you look like a grown *$%#$@+ so either way you still lose
laugh.gif
"

It's ALL relevant.They saw me on the release and instead decide to talk about me on the forum,why couldnt they talk about me there or confront methere like SOME NT'ers have done in the past to settle/squash beef/dislikes/hate?....You don't run your mouth about someone on a forum when the personis right in front of you.You feel what I'm saying bro?...Apparantly not since you probably are not or dont live in the hood so you have NO IDEA how thingswork out here by some people.

2.I wasn't the ONE to "start running my mouth" because they started it from a small statement I said on purpose that was taken way too SERIOUS,soI wasn't the ONE to start "running my mouth"

3.I found it extremely unfair for you to tell me to "fall way the heck back" and not the others because an arguement between 2 or more people makesus all EQUAL.It doesn't separate those who were involved in the arguement specially when they started it.
You remind me of the JHS racist teacher who suspended the kid who started a fight and not the other one since he was black...

I believe I have another name under a different IP address so if you feel that you will benefit from banning me then go ahead,I just find it extremely unfairfor you to exclude the others.

I have to admit - I did talk to michaelegend on the line and he was a down to earth person. I knew who he was because again he did advertise what he waswearing . I guess by now everyone know who I am - If ya been to the HOH Events. With every event there are people who start *$*+ ( dissing people and all ) andthen go online and start popping off. I hate that *$*+. Some one got their jaw Tap before i got there over some *$*+ That started online . Now that personfeeling are hurt and want to sue the whole world ( you are an *%% %!%* wad - you know who you are) Now I been to some crazy event where people are getting punkfor their spot and that will never happen if i am running the line. But this *$*+ i have no control over. So I going to tell you now. I read the forums And tryto attend all the Releases - So if something Pop off Ya out - I don't care who started The *$*+ - The whole crew Is out - Your boys, Or who ever is on theline with ya. Its better for me to shut down the event - and if i do that, I can tell you this - There will be a few line backers waiting for your *%%. Becauseno one will eat that day.

I realize some people are trying to moderate and that is respected and appreciated....but does anyone else realize how ridiculous this is?....

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I realize some people are trying to moderate and that is respected and appreciated....but does anyone else realize how ridiculous this is?....

You are so right. But with everything - we have no control of people egos clashing.

BlackRed, it is very ridiculous bro.

I will just say my final words on that "situation", if you even want to call it that b/c I certainly am NOT taking it seriously at all b/c I have alot of real life worries on my agenda.

It's ALL relevant.They saw me on the release and instead decide to talk about me on the forum,why couldnt they talk about me there or confront me there like SOME NT'ers have done in the past to settle/squash beef/dislikes/hate?....You don't run your mouth about someone on a forum when the person is right in front of you.You feel what I'm saying bro?...Apparantly not since you probably are not or dont live in the hood so you have NO IDEA how things work out here by some people.

2.I wasn't the ONE to "start running my mouth" because they started it from a small statement I said on purpose that was taken way too SERIOUS,so I wasn't the ONE to start "running my mouth"

Here is your problem and why everyone has been making fun of you. You posted arrogantly (regardless if you weren't serious or not, you can't reallydetect sarcasm on a message board), and all I did was post a picture of a delicious cookie, which means nobody asked you and nobody cares...because this is aHouse of Hoops thread.

You thought it was hating (and you still think people are hating on you which is laughable), and I explained the deal....that having nice shoes doesn'tmean anything (I have over 250+ and I don't even share my collection anymore), and you pretty much kept bragging and out of nowhere came at MY personasaying I rape people with the re-sell prices and criticizing things that were irrelevant to the matter. My site has nothing but size 9 stuff and pretty much1-2 pairs of each item, so you were wrong already. How are you going to say I charged $800 for DMP's when I didn't even have them on my site? Yoursaying you wanted these Yankee Lebrons for yourself but you're known to wait on lines for an unnecessarily long time to flip, so don't criticizesomeone else.

The only person who initiated anything was yourself, and don't try to act "touch" saying things like nobody confronted you. You honestly wantedme to confront you because you said "I rape buyers" on a message board?....and risk losing my spot on line over your dumb %!* (esp with a lot of 5-0there)? GTFOHWTBS youngin', its not like anyone is scared of you, there was just no reason to after seeing how you looked (everybody just shook theirhead).

You pretty much posted yourself on some sort of pedestal acting as if you're better than me in everything, esp the business side when you don't knowthe half of what I do. Apparently you lied when you say you "hooked up" Sole Supreme with some Laser 4's for $250, because from what I heard youneeded the money, and conducting that kind of business with a loss profit (shoes retailed for $300 + tax) will get you nowhere. The peopletalking bad about you are not "backstabbers" as you say, they are people that you may THINK you're cool with.....just letting you know that dude.

When you start throwing jabs for no reason, I will throw some back as well. At least what I have to say is pure facts when you basically say my beats suck, myclothes are tight so I must be gay, and I sell DMP's for $800.......that alone speaks volumes on your insecurities.

Get over it, move on, and that's that.

I apologize to the mods, b/c all I did want to do was post that damn delicious cookie
laugh.gif
But dude wanted to start talkin' about nonsense about me so Idid what I had to do.

if anyone is looking for a size 11.5 in the yankee Vs check ebay., i just put my pair up. if anyone got a 10.5 hit me up so we can talk, maybe we can work outa trade because i want these

MEZ ONE - Keep Your Hustle going.

I am a reseller . And yes I have a problem. More like an addiction. I buy well over 30 Pair's of kicks for myself and kids every month. I sell to supportmy habit - I been doing this as young as 15 and have no problem reselling kick for more than they are worth retail. Don't hate me for arriving early,Because all the manager of all the store that i go and buy my !%+$ hate me.
I call everyday and have connections who call me everyday. Its call networking, So if you want a pair of kicks be there before me and if you can't standthe snow or the heat Go and look
for me so I can rape you over retail.

I take care of my regular customers - But my time is worth money and money is worth !%+$ . So I guess I am full of !%+$

MichAeLegend:
It's ALL relevant.They saw me on the release and instead decide to talk about me on the forum,why couldnt they talk about me there or confront me there like SOME NT'ers have done in the past to settle/squash beef/dislikes/hate?....You don't run your mouth about someone on a forum when the person is right in front of you.You feel what I'm saying bro?...Apparantly not since you probably are not or dont live in the hood so you have NO IDEA how things work out here by some people.
Guy, I grew up in the freaking hood and made my way out of it. Don't start running your mouth with me. You don't know me, so don't actlike you do. You want to get to know me? I've got no problem with that; send me a survey or something. But you want to think you know me? Slow your road onthat one.

I know how things work, but you seem to think that I care. I don't. If you want to tell someone 'Hey, why are you runnign your mouth online when youlive right up the block?', do it on another forum.

Period.

PERIOD.

That's not up for discussion, and it's not a suggestion.

Take THAT crap... somewhere ELSE.

Period.
MichAeLegend:
2. I wasn't the ONE to "start running my mouth" because they started it from a small statement I said on purpose that was taken way too SERIOUS,so I wasn't the ONE to start "running my mouth"
Re-read what the freaking heck you just typed, bro.

"they started it from a small statement I said on purpose that was taken way too SERIOUS"

And again: "they started it from a small statement I said on purpose that was taken way too SERIOUS"

So they started it from what? A SMALL STATEMENT YOU MADE ON PURPOSE.

And this doesn't really matter, either... because I don't care who started it. Al I know is that I come in the thread, read through the last couplepages, and see YOU going at people. And now I see YOU admitting that it all started from a comment that YOU made on purpose. "No, it started because THEYtook my comment too serious."

No.

If you hadn't said your 'small statement on purpose', then they wouldn't be able to take it too serious.
MichAeLegend:
3.I found it extremely unfair for you to tell me to "fall way the heck back" and not the others because an arguement between 2 or more people makes us all EQUAL. It doesn't separate those who were involved in the arguement specially when they started it.
You remind me of the JHS racist teacher who suspended the kid who started a fight and not the other one since he was black...

I believe I have another name under a different IP address so if you feel that you will benefit from banning me then go ahead,I just find it extremely unfair for you to exclude the others.
Yeah, I'm exactly like a racist teacher who suspended the black kid but not the white kid.

Well, I'm not EXACTLY like him; there are some minor differences.

Like... the fact that I'm not a teacher.
nerd.gif

Or racist.
nerd.gif

Or suspending anyone.
nerd.gif

Oh, and there's the fact that I have no idea what race you are.
nerd.gif

Other than that, yeah... I guess I'm just like that teacher.
laugh.gif

Drop whatever drama you have going on in the thread.

I don't care about whatever your opinion is on how things should go down, who started what, or how unfair it is that I'm only addressing you.

I didn't ask your opinion.

Just drop the drama going on here.

Thanks.

And to anyone else keeping the drama up, thinking 'Well he didn't say anything to me, so I can keep going': try it.

I know you're reading what I said to MichAeLegend, so I now that you know that I told him to stop, and the same goes for you.

Drop it.

Don't respond back to each other about your little problems with each other, your big problems with each other, what someone else should do, what theyshouldn't do: drop all of it.

Act like we've all graduated freaking kindergarten, please.

Had to edit the exposure since I replied before I read what the mod said.I have to respect that since its from a MOD and mods always win since theyre modsso my bad.Nothings bothering me,this was taken way too serious,I'm done with you man,your too grown to be talking to me.Take it up in real life maturelywithout any violence if your man enough.Sorry SkaRed for this,next time I'll know not to joke around with some bored and hateful NT'ers.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom