OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

THE NUMBER FOR THE HOUSE OF HOOPS STORE IS 212-316-1667. THE SOLDIERS ARE $160 AND CHINAS ARE $200 DOLLLAS! MYSPACE.COM/DJSNEAKERHEAD80

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^correct....and i need an 11 in some svsm's......arrrgghhhhh

Maybe Nike was able to come through for HoH...but if they're only 24 then that would have been chaotic...

I called a few minutes ago, the lady was very nice. They had all the HS Soldiers and China's, did not take phone orders though. Oh well, will try to copanother way.

Yes.. they did release them... Good luck on the sizes...

By the way.

Your welcome.

Thought ya'll might like to see this:

Via KixandtheCity.com

6suihxt.jpg

For the first time ever, Nike, through their partnership with the House of Hoops, will be releasing never before available, and often highly coveted, PlayerExclusive Nike Basketball footwear. From High School special make ups to the PEs worn by the NBA's elite, many of these often salivated over styles will bemade available to the public, in extremely limited amounts, at the Harlem NYC House of Hoops.

Today, Nov. 19th, marks the official opening of the House of Hoops and the release of the "China" Nike Zoom LeBron V at the House of Hoops (a USAHouse of Hoops exclusive). Prior to the grand opening, KATC, and select media outlets, was invited to attend a private unveiling of House of Hoops. While atthis unveiling, we got the chance to sit down and film Archie McEachern, the Nike Basketball Category Footwear Leader. In this KATC Video feature, Archieexplains the mindset behind the House of Hoops exclusive PEs and unveils several of the upcoming styles.

TO WATCH THE VIDEO CLICK HERE

Enjoy.

MaZe

Nice video. Quite envious that I can't be there for the House of Hoops, but it sounds like they'll have a lot of neat stuff going off.

PE's at retail sounds great, now only if I lived a little closer to harlem it would be even better.

Wow! I am pretty jealous, but Rock if you had anything to do with them going through with the release it is appreciated.

Nah.. I won't take Credit.

That is Archie who is the Head of Nike Basketball basically. Good dude.

Just wanted to keep you guys on your toes, because some folks Really Did F up by calling in trying to get numbers.

Its quite an affair goin on.

No VC releases. Lebron China released.. along with several pairs of the zoom bb, and the lebron soldiers in the hs colorways

i dropped by tonight - it was a tight event... alota ties and suits and i caught a glimpse of charles before he went in the back
not as great as last year's lebron china IV release party but still good

got me a pair of ctks ... im a lil heated when i got home i checked both shoes and it was a pair mismatch - one was a 8 another was a 9
does anybody know what i can do... hopefully i come by tomorrow and i can get the correct size
does anybody know if theyll still have pairs left?

Wow, $110 for HS soldiers...I am very jealous of those who got them. I would have called to see if they would take phone orders, but someone in the other postbeat me to it and got the negative.

Back
Top Bottom