OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

The back of the store is Jordan with clothing on one side and the sneakers on the other. They had some of the VIII's that just released and the PE 22's but other than that, it was team shoes for now. They told me that it is the only department that is very secret when it comes to special releases and that they don't even get told about what will be released for jordan unlike the nike PE's but they were told that big things will be planned once the store is more established.

Jordan P.E.'s rock my socks
happy.gif

17141002_l.jpg
Guessing he means these, not thetype of Jordan PEs we'd all like to see.

Also, anyone have an answer on if there will be PE releases each month?

They don't do phone orders at the HoH? Any style codes for the new PEs coming in Dec.8th?

Yes, there will be PE's each month but the knowledge of what they will be varies.

cant wait til they release Rashard Lewis's PE's. Im gonna need to find a way to get a pair of those.

No pics were allowed.

Like I posted in my description of the store, they had an incident of some sorts and that is all they would tell me but I think since anyone can view thingsfrom this site, People who make fakes could see those pictures and flood the market. So, that is my thought process of why no pics were allowed because theydidn't want people like me to put it on a site that everyone could see.

to be honest...i dont like the idea of them releasing all of these different pes to the public
half of the pe world is knowing that they are somewhat hard to obtain

the seattle 12.5 up there is nice.

edit: isn't that green with yellow?
laugh.gif

my bad. still, it's nice
glasses.gif

so let me get the opinions of the group. is $250 shipped for the soldiers outlandish? i know they were $110 at the store.

Originally Posted by tmac360

the seattle 12.5 up there is nice.

edit: isn't that green with yellow?
laugh.gif

my bad. still, it's nice
glasses.gif

That's just the black reflective...................reflecting.

stat 2's and matrix optimals are ri-effin-donkculous!me likey,me likey alot!chad, you got me right?

Does anyone have an answer to the question I asked a while back?
Is the plan to release new PEs each month? Or just during basketball season?

da guy sed every sneaker on da showcase they're gonna get so iasked wuts up wit da d willz he sed come back saturday cuz they get new shipments everymonday but shoes go on sale dat saturday n if anyone got jkidd zoom bb pes holla

Originally Posted by DJ SNEAKERHEAD90

I TOO PICTURES BEFORE THEY TOLD ME NO. FOOTLOCKER POLICY IS ALWAYS NO PICTURES THEY DONT WANT U TOO PHOTOGRAPH THE SECURITY AND THE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE!
img0686cj4.jpg

img0687ph0.jpg

WALK UP THERE AND ACT LIKE U A TOURIST AND TAKE PICTURES. THEY WONT DO ANYTHING TO U. IM GONNA GO BACK NEXT WEEK AND TAKE MORE. MYSPACE.COM/DJSNEAKERHEAD80

Thanks for the pics, when i get some money i need to get my hands on those J.Kidd BB's

DJ SNEAKERHEAD90 wrote:
ARE THEY GOING TO SELL THOSE KIDD ZOOM BBs?!?!?

I NEED THOSE KIDDs!!!!

*repeat* *repeat* *repeat* *repeat* *repeat* *repeat* *repeat* *repeat* *repeat* *repeat* *repeat* *repeat*

DJ SNEAKERHEAD90 wrote:
ARE THEY GOING TO SELL THOSE KIDD ZOOM BBs?!?!?

I NEED THOSE KIDDs!!!!

Back
Top Bottom